5

i haven't updated in a while cuz I got so busy with work. i finally got a job and i am still kind of adjusting and trying to even out everything, so...anyway, I tried to write as long as i can to cover up the weeks i haven't updated. I only got to finish a chapter though but I hope you would enjoy it...

---

"Are you going somewhere today?" Calum asked as I entered the kitchen groggily.

I opened the cupboard and took my own bowl and then grabbed a spoon from the utensil drawer and sat down next to Calum at the breakfast counter.

"I think I'll head down to the bookstore later," I said as I poured some cereals into my bowl and then added some milk with it.

"What time?"

"Maybe around afternoon."

"Oh, shit."

"Why?" I asked him, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Well, I wanna go with you but I can't because I have to meet up with Alex later for a pair assignment," Calum explained with a frown.

"Alex from the party?"

"Yeah."

"Why would you wanna go with me anyway? Are you gonna buy something from the bookstore?"

"No, not really. I just wanna see the bookstore. And also to give you a ride because I know you don't really like to take the bus and you are just forced to take them when I'm not around to drive you or let you borrow the car."

I laughed. "True. But it's okay. I am saving up anyway. Sooner or later I will my own car and by that time, I can avoid the bus."

Calum smiled, "Until then you are always free to borrow mine. But just not today."

"Not today."

"Anyway, how was your work?" Calum asked then took a sip of his orange juice.

I shrugged, "I kinda enjoy it really. Sometimes a bit exhausting but it's fine all in all."

"That's nice. I should drop by sometimes during your shift."

"Yeah, you should. I have been working for a week already and I still haven't seen you drop by during my shift. Too busy, aren't ya?" I teased.

Calum chuckled, "Yeah, I'm sorry. I fucking hate it, because it's just the first week of class and these professors are already giving tons of shit to do."

"It's ok, Cal. I do have tons of shit to do too so you are not alone." I comforted him.

"But you still manage to finish them all and have a job. I mean we basically almost have the schedule."

"It's because you are a lazy-ass."

"Don't be mean," Calum pouted, making me laugh.

---

I was going through my closet to pick an outfit for today. I am not really that picky in choosing an outfit though, just as long as I feel comfortable.

I settled for my Nirvana shirt and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I then put on my black Chucks and fixed my hair. I sprayed a bit of cologne and then grabbed my wallet and then my phone.

I was heading towards my bedroom door when I suddenly remembered what Ashton told me last night: to text him if I decided to go somewhere today. I don't know why he wanted me to do it. I don't even see a reason why he wants me to do it and why I should do it. But still, I ended up texting him, just to avoid being confronted by him.