ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello.

So basically, I have another Wattpad account which I only use to read non-fanfic books. Then I started posting a story on that account but then eventually put it on-hold since I don't have the time to write updates for that story. I am even so poor when it comes to updating 'Vapor.' hehe

But that story meant so much to me and I don't really want to just throw it away. I really want to finish writing that one. So an idea came to me and I thought it would be better to just turn that story into a Lashton fic since it would work better for me and a bigger chance for me to actually finish writing that story.

Actually, what I have originally planned was to start another Lashton Fic after I finish 'Vapor.' I already have thought about the plot for that next fic, though haven't started writing it or making an outline for it, then plans now have changed since I have decided to turn my other story into a Lashton fic. I would still write the other one but writing for that one may start later than intended.

For my upcoming fic though, the one I will be turning into a Lashton Fic, it already has like 7 chapters. But I would have to go over all of the 7 chapters to edit them and change the characters and stuff. It would still have the same Title and plot. Most probably that fic would be up around end of April or early May, mainly depending on the availability of my schedule, especially when I have work and still working on 'Vapor,' but I hope you would like to read that fic too when I would start posting it.

Thank you. Have a nice day! :)