18.2

two-part-chapter

second part in Ashton's P.O.V.

---

ashton

Seeing Luke again tonight after a few long days was something both I am not ready for and I long for. He is very beautiful. Always is. Even though you can clearly see that he has been crying, but he still looks so fucking beautiful. How I badly want to pull him to me and lock him in my embrace and kiss him so deeply.

But just by the look on his face as we stare at each other in the middle of the hall, already tells me how much he hates me. I know that already. After what happened, I know he hates me. Well, I'm kinda expecting that already. It just really hurts to actually know it and feel it.

I gotta get him back. I have to try to make him talk to me and try to explain everything. I need him back. But when he said 'no' it felt as if I have lost every drop of hope in my body. I wanted to follow him but I shouldn't. I can't risk having him get more mad at me.

What the fuck should I do? I really have to come up with something as soon as possible. I cannot waste time.

I have spent the entire night trying to make up a plan but I couldn't think of anything that is not stupid. I let out a sigh as I slumped down on my bed and looked at the time on my phone. It's almost 2 AM and I should be sleeping but I can't sleep. It has been a foreign thing to me these past few days.

Then suddenly as I lay there on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, my phone rang and I looked at who it is to see who is calling me at 2 AM. As soon as I saw Luke's name flash on my screen, I didn't hesitate even for one second and answered the call as I shot up on my bed.

"Luke?" I said into the receiver, not even believing that this is happening. He has blocked my number and I tried calling him many times but it was no use. Now, he is actually calling me. Maybe he wants to talk now.

I heard a sniff on the other end. What the fuck? Is he crying? Why is he crying? But before I could ask him anything, he said, "Ash? Can you please come pick me up?"

"Yes, of course. Where are you?" I asked him as I stood up from my bed and slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my keys from the top of my dresser and rushed out of my room and out of the apartment.

"At a party," Luke said in a soft voice with a sniff.

"Party? What party? Where?"

"Frat house. I...dunno. Think might be near Niall's. Please, Ash. Wanna go 'ome," Luke mumbled with some slur. Goddammit, he's drunk.

"Yes, baby. I'm on my way. Just stay with me on the phone, ok? I'm gonna come find you and take you home," I told Luke as I was in the elevator, making my way down the building.

I couldn't help my nerves as my worry builds up so fast. Luke is at a frat party and drunk and I'm afraid that something might have happened to him again that he ended up crying and calling me. I swear to God if someone hurt him, I'm literally gonna kill them.

"Ok," I heard Luke breathe out then he sniffed again.

The elevator dinged as it reached the ground floor and as soon as the doors opened, I was already off of it and exiting the building.

"Where are you right now? Are you in a room in the house?" I asked Luke as I got in my car.

"No. Outside," he responded in a muffled voice.

"Outside the house?"

"Yes. Sitting. Sidewalk."

"Are you hurt?" I pulled out of the parking space and drove off to find Luke.