23.1

hello. here's part 1 of Chapter 23 in Ashton's P.O.V. 

if there is any mistakes or something please feel free to let me know as i wasn't really able to check everything before posting. thank you!

enjoy!

---

ashton

"I'll get it!" Luke said as we both heard the doorbell ring. I watched him as he hurried to the front door.

"Luke!" I heard my brother's loud voice boom around the house and I shook my head with a smile, knowing how excited Harry can get sometimes.

A few moments later, Luke emerged back into the kitchen with Harry and Louis with him. My brother ran over to me and lock me in a tight hug from my side and kissed my cheek. I scrunched up my face as I moved it away from him and said, "Have some bit of shame, Harry."

"Why would I when you are my brother and I barely see you?" Harry argued, still keeping me in his embrace.

I rolled my eyes then said, "How about you let me go now because I have to finish what I'm doing and also, why don't you start with preparing the other food. The last time I checked you have to be early here so you can help me out."

This time, it was Harry who rolled his eyes as he let go of me and said, "You could at least pretend that you're happy to see me."

I chuckled then said, "I am happy to see you, Harry, but I am just busy right now. The boys will be here in a few hours and so the party will start. We have to finish everything before then."

"I know...so what should I do?"

I smiled at my brother and presented him everything I have prepared on the kitchen counter and said, "Finish this one while I go take a shower."

"Fine," Harry said as he went to wash his hands.

I looked at Luke and Louis who were standing by the opposite side of the counter and said, "Well, Louis, why don't you help your fiance and Luke, come with me."

"Are you gonna have shower sex?" Louis bluntly asked, making Luke look at him with wide eyes and a face red as a tomato.

I rolled my eyes at Louis, "Unlike you and Harry, we don't do everything with sex."

I walked around the counter and took hold of Luke's hand and we both headed upstairs. "I'm sorry about that," I told Luke.

Luke smiled at me and said, "It's ok, babe. I just didn't expect it, but it's fine."

"Are you sure? I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"I am sure, and besides it's just Louis. Also, I'm not really bothered about the topic anymore. I have moved on from that, I think. And that's thanks to you," Luke told me with a smile.

I smiled back and we both entered our room. "So you wanna take a shower first?"

Luke looked at me with a raised eyebrow and then asked, "I thought we are gonna take a shower together. Well, I kinda assumed for it and kinda excited for it."

I chuckled and went over to Luke and wrapped my arms around his waist and said, "You want to take a shower with me?"

"Well, I would really like that. I actually prefer it," Luke said with a smirk as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Then won't you mind helping me with my injured hand? I gotta have to wrap it up before I take a shower."

Luke giggled which just gave me a lot of tingly feelings inside because of how adorable he is. "That won't be a problem."