9

A lot of horrible things have happened in our world right now and it breaks my heart how a lot of lives have been lost because of such hateful and violent acts. I hope we all learn from all these and start giving value to each person's lives. Spread love.

---

Things went better between me and Ashton after what happened that night in his apartment. We still kiss and cuddle and stuff but we didn't do more than making out without too much touching.

It still fears me that if we do more, something like that would happen again. I didn't even know it was possible for me to remember that night and to feel that kind of fear just thinking that it would happen to me again. I didn't think I'd actually be seriously traumatized by that awful event since it has escaped my mind for the past weeks. Then it just suddenly came back and ruined a beautiful and intimate moment between me and Ashton.

Ashton was also being wary of his actions, afraid that something like that might happen again or he might make me feel pressured and would make me force myself do something I am not ready for. It's really nice and thoughtful for him to do so and I really appreciate it. But we just can't stay like this. I just can't stay like this. I have to learn to get over it; to get over my fear.

It's Wednesday today and Calum will be back tomorrow night. During the past days, Ashton have been staying over with me everynight and he was actually really nice to me and doing nice things for me. He is less of an asshole unlike how he speaks to me before.

The weather is nice today. Not too hot. Ashton and I are having lunch at a diner just outside the campus while also waiting for my next and last class for the day which will be in another two hours. Ashton only had classes in the morning today, according to him.

We are staying in a booth at a far corner inside the diner. There were not many people inside but we both don't want to bump into anyone as well so we stayed way far from the door.

I was taking a huge bite of my burger when I noticed Ashton staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at him but he just smiled holding a fond expression on his face.

I put down my food back on my plate as I swallowed what I had in my mouth before speaking, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He gave me a shrug and said, "You're just adorably hungry."

I playfully glared at him with a pout and he chuckled then took a sip of his coke.

"You know what, I remember," I said, making him raise a questioning eyebrow and I continued, "we didn't actually had the chance to talk."

He playfully rolled his eyes and leaned back on his seat, crossing his arms on his chest and damn look at those muscles - wait what?

"I was actually hoping you would totally forget about that," he told me, making me look away from his arms and look at him in the eyes and yeah they are so beautiful as always.

I chuckled and said, "I almost did."

Ashton smiled then leaned over the table and said, "So what is this talk about?"

"Well, first, why did you lie to me about Michael being actually home that night?"

Ashton bowed his head down as he laughed a little and said looking back up, "I was also hoping you wouldn't ask about that because the reason behind it is kinda embarrassing."

"That makes me want to know more."

Ashton chuckled, "I figured. Well, I lied because I really wanted to stay with you that night. Like I told you before, you avoiding me kinda drove me insane. But hey, that lie resulted into something good, right?"