8

---

I moved around my bed and slowly opened my eyes. I adjusted my sight into the light and the looked around my surrounding. I am in my room and on my bed. But the space next to me is already empty. I sat up and looked around my room and found Ashton's shoes and t-shirt still by the foot of the bed. His jacket is also still here draped over a random chair in my room.

Ashton is still here.

We kind of went back to sleep after we woke up and talked earlier of the day. Well of course after a few more kisses and cuddling.

Yeah. That. Wow. I just can't fucking believe it. I mean, Ashton and I? That's just wow! I still really can't wrap my head around everything yet. I mean, never have I thought this would happen. That Ashton Irwin would want me the same way that I want him. It feels like I hit the jackpot, you know? He's my ultimate crush.

I just couldn't help the wide smile from erupting into my face. I'm just so happy. Just thinking back into hours ago when we had our talk and those kisses and yes, I am just so so happy. If this is just a dream, I really wouldn't want to wake up.

But my moment was then cut off when I heard some noises coming from outside of my room. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up from the bed. I heard another noise and some muttering so I got out of bed, tugged on a pair of jeans, and headed out of my room.

I figured the noise was coming from the kitchen and I headed straight there and found a shirtless Ashton by the stove and...cooking?

"What are you doing?" I asked as I approached the kitchen counter.

He turned then smiled as he saw me, making his adorable dimples come out.

"Hey...I hope you don't mind that I kind of allowed myself to use your kitchen." He said to me.

"No, I don't mind. But what is that?"

"Oh, thought I'd make you something to eat. It's kind of late for some pancakes and bacons so I just thought I'd make some spaghetti."

"Ooohhh...I love spaghetti." I grinned.

Ashton chuckled then turned back to the stove making his bare back face me. Damn. He's just so muscular. He is just so hot. The way his muscles flexes with every little move he does. I wanna run my hands on his shoulder blades and leave kisses by his shoulder and - oh my god! What am I thinking?

I felt myself blush and I was glad Ashton wasn't looking at me. I had myself seated on the barstool by the counter and just watched Ashton make his way around my kitchen.

I didn't notice myself smiling fondly at him until he turned back around to me and raised an eyebrow with a smile playing on his lips and said, "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Oh...well, I'm just enjoying my view," I replied with an innocent smile and a shrug.

Ashton chuckled then leaned over the counter and gave me a peck on the lips.

I was caught off guard. I froze on my seat and stared at Ashton. He smiled sweetly at me and said, "Are you ok?"

I pull myself out of my stunned state and gave him a small smile.

"I'm sorry. It's just that...I was not expecting that." I told him and then felt my blood rush up to my cheeks and I looked down to hide my face.

I heard him chuckle then said, "You are so cute when you blush."

I looked up then gave him a playful glare. He smiled at me and then said, "You really shouldn't hide from me when you blush."

"Shut up, Ashton."