29

hello. 

been a long time.

here's a bit shorter chapter than usual.

enjoy! :)

---

luke

I walked out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and drying my hair off with another. I looked up and saw Ashton looking at the framed photos I have on the shelf by the wall.

"I was a chubby kid, I know," I said with a chuckle as I noticed him looking at a framed photo of me when I was like in the 7th grade.

He turned to look at me and smiled, "You were cute though. And you are still very cute."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him then went to my dresser to pull out a pair of boxers and put them on. I dried my hair with the towel before tossing it onto a chair, and then looked at Ashton as I put on a t-shirt. He has all his attention on the photos on my shelves and I suddenly felt a wave of insecurity in me, knowing that he is seeing what I look like when I was young.

"Please stop looking at those photos. It makes me feel very embarrassed," I told him, making him turn around to look at me.

He smiled, "Why would you feel embarrassed? I'm not making fun of you."

"Yeah, but just...I mean, look at me. I pretty much look like someone pulled out from cartoons. I bet you look gorgeous as ever when you were a kid."

Ashton chuckled as he walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips. He pecked my lips twice before he said, "I think you're the most adorable kid ever."

My cheeks instantly heat up after hearing what he said but I didn't hide it anyway, because what's the point? He's standing just an inch away from me.

He smiled, "I bet you'd laugh so hard when you see my photos when I was a kid."

I rolled my eyes, "You're just saying that so I'd stop being embarrassed."

"No," he laughed. "I promise you, I look really funny when I was a kid."

"Then puberty must've hit you really hard, huh? Because look at you now. You're like a Greek God." I then wrapped my arms around his shoulders and leaned in his ear and whispered, "So handsome. So hot." Then I sucked on his earlobe, making him moan softly.

He gently squeezed my hips and I pulled away from his ear to look at him. I was about to kiss him but then there was a knock on my door. I rolled my eyes at the interruption, making Ashton chuckle and then we both let go of each other.

I went to open the door and there stood my dad with a smile on his face and a couple of pillows in his arms.

"Hey, Luke. I brought Ashton some more pillows," my dad said with a smile.

Ashton joined me at the door and he smiled at my dad as he took the pillows from his hand. "Thanks, Dr. Hemmings."

"We're not at the hospital anymore, Ashton. Just call me Andy."

"Okay. Thanks, Andy."

My dad smiled, "You're welcome. Are you sure you won't stay at the guest room though?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I didn't want to bother you much and I'm quite comfortable here in Luke's room."

"Okay. Well, I know you boys would love to hang out and pretty much stay up late playing video games."

I laughed while Ashton just smiled. I looked at my dad and said, "You got it right, dad. We'll make sure to stay quiet though."

"You better should. I have to be at the hospital really early most days just like tomorrow."