Chapter 6.

Sara POV.

Mentally battling in my room for today's dinner dress. I want to dress the best today. I just want attention of my crush on me and I will show him that I am the best for his. I smiled on my thoughts.

"I can't believe this, Today I'm having dinner with Dominic, I mentally thanked Pooja for 100th time for accepting his proposal", I thought.

"I want to look beautiful today, so that Mr. Giovanni, won't be able to take his eyes off from me", I blushed.
With these thoughts I picked my pink satin dress with lace straps which tightly hugged my body to show off my feminine body, along with that I wore matching earings, bracelets and four inch high silver silletioes.

Pooja POV.

"Hmmm..... what should I wear for today's dinner, I don't have any new dress, oh god help me naa", I murmured.
After one hour of mental battle I decided to wear a red long dress, which has an embroidery design on neck. It is flowy long length dress in which I can easily walk and run. It's very comfortable and fashionable, just appropriate for today's dinner party.

" Yes, great I will wear this today", I thought.
After doing my hair in high pony, I used matching red lipstick with my dress and mascara with light blush makeup.
"Now, I'm ready", I said feeling satisfied with my dress.
I stepped out of my room, "Omg! Sara you are looking gorgeous, today Mr. Giovanni won't be able to take his eyes off from you", I complemented Sara for her looks. She is just amazing, she could be an super model if she was not a doctor easily.
At last she accepted that, she likes Mr. Giovanni, now I will help my bestie and will play a cupid roll in there love story. They look so good together. And it's time for Sara be with someone.

Five minutes later door bell rings.

I opened the door, then I saw a very handsome guy is standing in front of me, he is not as handsome as Mr. Giovanni but he is more bigger and bulky than him.
"Hello, how can I help you?", I asked.
"Hello Miss, I'm Steve, Mr. Giovanni has sent me to escort you and your friend to his mansion and I'm guessing you are Miss. Mehra I'm I right?, he said.
"Oh! Yes, I'm Pooja, please come inside", with that I let the door wide open for him to come inside. When he stepped inside I introduced Sara to him.

"Hey, Sara meet Steve, Mr. Giovanni has sent him to escort us", I chuckled when I saw Sara blushing face.
"Let's not waste time, otherwise Dom will kill me", Steve said.

With that, we sat in black SUV drove to Mr. Giovanni place.

After a drive of half and hour, we reached at Mr. Giovanni place.
I grasped at that mansion which is standing right in front of me.
"Omg!" Sara exclaimed
I laughed after watching her expression. That big "O"shape of her mouth.
"Please Miss come in", Steve said. He is a very polite and nice guy.
"I like Steve, he is polite", I thought.

Dominic Pov.

This is my mansion in Italy. I own lots of mansions all around the world, but this one is the best of what I own. I purchased this mansion last year from an European Royalty in exchange to give him my protection against other mafia group. In future when I will be married to my angel I will live her and start my own family. The idea of marriage and having kids with my girl excited me the most.

As my angel stepped into my abode, I just couldn't take my eyes off from her. She is just so f**king beautiful. I have seen so many beautiful and sexy women, but no one could ever be near by her in comparison. She has a clear heart, sweet and bubbly personality. Which I liked the most about her. She is wearing a red long gown which perfectly fitted her curves. There is a urge within me to touch her , but I have to shallowed hard. I will take things slow to her. I don't wanna scare her. I want her to fall in love with me just the way I fell for her. I smiled and waved at her when our eyes meet.

"Welcome, welcome ladies to my humble abode. I guess the journey to mansion is a pleasant experience to you", I asked while looking at my girl.

"It was a really pleasant journey. Thank you asking", my girl replied. "But this doesn't look like a humble abode", she said while admiring my mansion. "I mean this could be easily a castle for a King", she said.

"Don't worry everything that belongs to me will be yours soon. And you will be the queen of castle and my heart", I said in low voice which she couldn't understood.

"Huh", she asked.

"I mean yea this was a castle, I just bought last year from an European Royalty"

"Ahh!", she exclaimed.

"Why are you standing, Please sit, thank you Ms.Mehra and Ms. Thomas for accepting my invitation, maids please bring drinks for our guest", i ordered maids.
"No, not for me, I don't drink", Pooja said
"Ohh! Maids please bring soda and juice for Ms. Mehra", I said.
"Please call me Pooja it's getting too formal", Pooja said.
As drinks arrived I gestured Steve to spill drinks on Sara dress. Steve did as I said.
"Ahh!", Sara said
"I'm so sorry Sara, let me help you with this", Steve said while faking concern to Sara for her now ruined dress.

Sara was just silently sitting their listening to our conversation. But I just wanted to spend some time with my girl.

"Please tell me the way to washroom", Sara asked Steve. She looked disappointed.
"Oh! Please come with me Sara I will show you", then Steve took her to washroom and asked maids to her Sara.
Sara nodded and followed Steve.
Now I'm all alone with my angel.
"Pooja, I guessed you like my mansion at lot. Would you mind if I give you a tour of my house", I asked her, she looked really interested in the castle architecture.
"Sure, I would love to. I really like seeing historical places it looks like it comes straight out of a fairytale", Pooja said happily.
I expended my hand towards her, she hesitated a bit but then she accepted it and I took her with me, because I want to spent some time alone with her.