Chapter 40.

4 days later....

Zachary POV.
I woke up with a sly smile on my face today. It is the day i planned long ago. Death of Dominic Giovanni.

Yes....

So here letme explain you clearly my plan. When, i had my last encounter with Sara in hospital, Dom has saw me and Sara together. He suspected then he started digging information about me. And i took the opportunity to perfectly distract his mind from me to Pooja. I'm the one who give that drug to Sara, plus i'm the one who informed about myself to Dom and Sara motive of killing Pooja. Wait till mid- night Dom, and you will be no longer alive i make sure of that.

Sara POV.

Oh! I cannot tell you how happy i'm today. From last few days i am monitoring Pooja conditions and it's getting worse day by day. Dom always relies whatever i tell him, because i'm a doctor and nobody will doubt on me.

I'm sorry Pooja. I did all this for Dom. I committed sin Pooja, but i know when you will be out of this picture. I will visit pilgrims for reduction in my sins.

A sly smrik spread over my lips. Dom now your are mine. Wait till night.

Dominic POV.

*Flashback*

*7 days earlier in hospital*

I saw Zachary and Sara together. Sara said her feet slip and she fall but Zachary helped him. But i suspect her. A part of me wants to believe on her, but a part me of want to take precaution. But my intuition was correct when i saw Zachary fingure marks around her neck. He is grabbing on her neck.

I doubted and immediately ordered Steve to dig more information about Zachary.

I was correct about him, he is the head of Siberian Mafia, and he is trying to harm Pooja, so that he can take over my power. I swear if he lay single fingure on Pooja, i will rip apart every limb of his body.

I never in my life cared about money. I never wanted this. This all belong to my foster mafia dad, and i continued with his legacy. But now money and power is not important for me. What all matters to me is Pooja. But he is using her as pawn. And i can't let that happen.

On the same day in evening. Steve received an envelope from unknown person. In that envelope they were having the picture of Zachary and Sara hand shaking and Zachary giving her a packet of drugs.

At first i didn't believed that, but one day Sam come running to my room. She told me she has seen Sara mixing something in Pooja's medicine. I immediately checked it through hidden cctv cameras all over my mansion. And she was right Sara is upto something. I immediately changed Pooja's medicine, doctor has already told me this are heavy dose, which will cause her weakness and dizziness.  She will be sleeping all time because it's healing her internal organs.

All this time, i noticed Sara behaviour. It took me ounce of patience not to kill her. If i kill her Pooja will hate me forever. So i will bring her reality in front of her, but i still don't know the reason why she is doing all this. After that i give all responsibility to Sam for taking care of Pooja, because i cannot trust Sara or more.

Sam also did her work well, because Pooja is her life saviour. She respect her, and will do everything for her.

But i still don't know who is that person, who sent that envelope to my office. Something is fishly. Something bad is going to happen. I can sense that, but what?

I'm on my way to mansion. I want to See Pooja and tell her Sara reality.

Sara Pov.

*In evening*

*At Dom mansion*

*Sara calling Zachary*

"Hello darling, how are you", Zachary said.

"Happy", Sara said.

"Tell me why you are so happy today", Zachary asked.

"Today is going to be the last day of Pooja life", Sara said happily.

On listening to this Zachary starts laughing.

"I'm sorry Sara this won't happen", on listening to this Sara face turned pale like all blood has been drained out.

"What do you means won't happen", She yelled at him.

"Because i already told Dom that you are giving drugs to Pooja", he said an laughed.

"You... what...", on hearing this Sara was on the brink of losing her sanity.

"Oh! Poor Sara. But you indeed did a good job. But still Dom can be your if you set fire in Pooja room", he said jokingly.

"Are you fucking joking around here. I did all this because of you and you told Dom everything. He will kill me", fear is clearly evident on her face.

"Then run, run my dear for your life", Zachary said and cut his call.

Oh! My god. I'm so stupid to listen to him....

He fucking used me...

And told Dom everything...

He love Pooja, from all his heart...

He'll kill me...

I have to run...

But i will do one last thing....

With that Sara lighten a lighter, full with petrol and throw it in Pooja room where she is sleeping.

This will create diversion....

And i can easily run away from her....

Pooja POV.

From last four day, i'm laying on bed. I couldn't get up. I quit taking medicine. They are worsening my condition. But Dom told me, it's because of heavy dose. I will be normal soon. But these days i sleep a lot.

What is this. Why i'm sweating so much and this heat. What's going on?

I got up from my bed and i saw my room is on fire. Every thing is turning into ashes, and big frames and burnt everything.

I'm suffocating, oxygen is running out of my lungs. I have dreamt about this, oh! No my dream has turned into real.

But i cannot die here. Then i saw my slik gown is on fire. I use blanket in order to save myself but nothing helped. Then i spotted my jag full of water, only thing which haven't caught fire. I immediately poured all water upon me. But their is lack of oxygen in my lungs.

I rushed to bathroom and turned on my shower for water.

Then i started feeling dizzy, my lungs couldn't take this any more. And everything went black....

~▪~▪~▪~▪~~▪'~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

AUTHORS NOTE:-

SO THIS MUST HAVE CLEARED ALL YOUR DOUBTS THAT THEIR IS NO POISON IN POOJA'S MEDICINE AS DOM HAS SWITCHED IT.

SHE IS FEELING DIZZY BECAUSE OF HER HEAVY DOSE.

ZACHARY IS THE ONE WHO INFORMED DOM ABOUT SARA, BUT HE IS UPTO SOMETHING. TO KNOW WHAT HE IS UPTO WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE.

UNTILL THAT...

TAKE CARE...

BYE...

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE**