Chapter 31.

This chapter is dedicated to stekens  thank you so much for your vote.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•~▪

Dominic POV.

*At night*

*In hospital*

I'm staying here by her side whole night, she seems peaceful while sleeping. I can't help but i can't tear my gaze from her. She is indeed an angel, who bought light in my dark life.

I remember my encounter with Mr. Stone. He is very familiar to someone. I know but can't remember it.

"Yes, he is the head of Siberian Mafia", i gulped hard.

"But why then he donated his blood to Pooja, din't he knew about Pooja. A mafia like him won't save someone and donate blood. Something is fishy. I can smell", there are lots of questions running in my mind

I pulled out my phone and called Steve.

"Steve get all details of that guy, who donated his blood for Pooja", i said and hung up.

"I promise Pooja, i won't let anyone hurt you again", i said.

Zachary POV.

Currently staring at Pooja's picture hung on the wall. Issac enters.

"Hey Zach, I bought food for you", Issac said.

No answer.

"Zach, zach", he said while shaking him.

"What the hell, why are you yelling. I'm not deaf, i can hear", Zachary replied.

"Then why didn't you answered when i called out your name", Issac said.

"Fine, i didn't paying attention over you", i spat.

"I know, you are not, because you are constantly drooling over that girl", he said while pointing at Pooja's photo.

"If you stare her like this, you will fall in love with her", Issac said.

I smirked.

"And what if i fell?", i replied.

"Don't tell your are", Issac said.

"Ahh! No i'm not. Pooja she is cute, too bad i have to do all this with her", i said wickedly.

"I want to ask you something Zach", he said.

"Why you trust Sara so much, what if her opened her mouth in front of Dom", he questioned.

"Obsession my friend. Obsession. Her obsession for Dom, will help us in getting what we want", i replied.

"But what if she is not sucessful in killing Pooja", he asked.

"Ofcourse she will not", i said.

"What", Issac said again but shocked.

"What do you think of Dom. He will let die Pooja so easily, he has a wolf nose. I'm sure he will soon find out who is  the real culprit", i laughed.

"Poor Sara has to die either Dom will kill her or we", I smirked.

"But wait you want to kill Pooja", he said.

" I don't know. But she indeed will create a distraction for Dom, and we'll get benefited by his distraction", i said with wide grin on my face.

"After Dom's death his everything will be mine, his property, his company, money and Pooja as well", i stated to Issac.