Chapter 21.

Thank you
daisyashra for such a beautiful cover.
This chapter is dedicated to
divine_makel
Thanks for reading and voting.

This chapter is dedicated todivine_makel Thanks for reading and voting

Gurmeet Singh as Sara and Sam kidnaper.

Pooja POV.

"Ma... mafia", i shattered.

I got away from him.

"Pooja", he said.

"Stay away", i said to him. "You lier, you lied with me, i shouldn't saved you that day. I should have understood this earlier. I saved a criminal", he tried to come closer but i step out from his car.

"I said stay away", i yelled at him.

"Pooja listen to me, pooja listen once", he tried to calm me.

"You don't touch me", i spat.

"Pooja listen to me, got damm for one second ", he said.

At that moment, i completely broke, my friend life is in danger i couldn't any thing, an that man whom i saved is a criminal. God! Please help.

"Pooja, believe me. You saved my life that i want to help you. I promise i will bring back Sara and Sam safely", he promised.

"No, you won't. This is my problem and i will alone handle this, he wants me....", i said but stopped in mid by him.

"Bulshit, you want to save them. Tell me how? Who is going to help you Pooja. How will you bring them back? You will be the only soul reason for their death, pooja please let me help. I promise i will bring them back ", he said.

"One condition", i said.

"I will come with you", i said.

"No, Pooja. It's too dangerous...", he said.

"I am coming with you", i said. He nodded his head in defeat.

Samantha POV.

I woke up with a stinging pain in my neck. I tried to move my hands, but my hands a tied. Then i remembered what happened earlier. Suddenly i heard a foot step nearing towards us. I immediately closed my eyes.

"Open up these girls and put them in car we are moving", he said.

Then my hands got untie and Sara as well. Sara is still unconscious. They put us in car trunk and start moving. I knew this if we got in that place, we will never be able to get freed. But i remembered Pooja brave act. Then i remembered that i have put mobile phone in my pyjama, i look at those driver who is enjoying driving and drinking. I immediately messaged Pooja.

"Pooja help, i'm putting this phone on call, please trace it and help. Me and Sara is fine".

With that i put my phone on call mode. And closed my eyes pretended to be passed out.

Pooja POV.

" I'm coming with you", i said to Dom and he nodded his head in defeat.

*Mobile phone rings*

"Sam message", i said to Dom.
She messaged me to trace her location where they are taking her and Sam.

Sam on call. I gave my phone to Dom. He immediately called Steve and ordered him to trace her location.