Chapter 29.

Drum rolls 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Introducing Villain of this story.

Sonu Sood as Zachary Stone.

He is head of Siberian Mafia group, biggest rival of Italian mafia Dominic Giovanni. He has been stalking Pooja since the day he saw Dom kissing her in party. He made out his plan to kill Dom for power and money, an to become the most powerful mafia in Europe, by using Pooja. When Pooja saved Sam, she indirectly become his prey as he has to suffer losses because her girls are being saved by her. Now he is planning to take revenge from both Dom and Pooja.

 Now he is planning to take revenge from both Dom and Pooja

Rajnesh Duggal as Issac Wilson.

He is Siberian Mafia underboss. He is the who told Sara that Dom didn't love her when Sara was kiddnaped and tied to bed. He is loyal person towards his boss. And can do anything for him.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

Sara POV.

Dom has called me few hours ago telling that Pooja has met an accident. Although i didn't want to see Dom again, but for Pooja, I have to go. When i was about to leave i saw the same man who kiddnaped me back day and tied me to his bed.

"Hello, Dr. Thomas", he said.

I couldn't help but gulp in fear. I was so shocked because of his sudden appearance. Is he going to kiddnap me again. I was about to shout for help but he put his gun on my forehead.

"Na, na, na don't do that, otherwise you won't be able to see tommorow's sun", he said. I gulped in fear.

"Wha- what do you want?", i stammered.

"Hmmm.... good question Mr. Sara. I see you don't waste time. But don't worry neither i have time for you. My boss wants to see you", he said.

And i saw a tall man around the age of 32 with jet black hair entered in my cabin.

"Chill Issac you always don't have to pull out your gun to get your work done, put it back", he said.

"Oh! I'm so sorry for his bad behaviour. He is always cranky, pull out his gun for small issues", he stated.