Chapter 56.

This chapter is dedicated to
RupalGhagre greeneyes577 serethamcpherson KunalKumar737
swt_kinu
Thank you so much guys for voting.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Pooja POV.

We both ran down to stair case, directly to 6th floor where we spotted Dom. I yelled his name.

"DOM", his head snapped towards my direction. I ran to him, he also ran to me.

"Dom", i felt relieved when i found myself in his arms. This feels so good, i would never let them go.

"Baby girl, how are you. Are you okay?", he asked and cupped my face.

"Yes, i'm fine", he looked at Alia. And gave her a side brotherly hug.

"Hey how are you are you fine?", Dom also asked him.

Alia nodded her head.

Then we heard clapping sound from back. I snapped my head in that sound direction then i spotted Zachary along with huge mens.

"Whoa, whoa, it's amazing to watch family reunion, but sorry to disappoint all of you that. This wouldn't last long", Zachary said.

Dom hid me behind him an he become anxious about it, he's in protective mode.

"And Dom, i will also add whatever will happen here, only you will be responsible for that", Zachary said and gun fire starts.

Dom pulled me along with Alia, and hid us behind pillar.

"Stay here, don't come out and take this", He handed me a loaded gun.

"Don't think keep it and just fire your life is in danger. Save Alia and get out from here", Dom said and pecked on my lips before leaving.

I nodded and he told us to move out from building. Me and Alia was about to reach at the exit of the gate then two bulki man came from now where and grabbed me and Alia, we tried to fight back, but they were huge, infact trained person who can broke out bones with a snap of their fingures.

"No darling not so early"

"Let's take them to boss "

Dominic POV.

"Zachary, you basturd", i spat back when he punched on my mouth. I taste something metallic in mouth. My lips were bleeding.

"You should've listened to me, but no you think you can defeat me. But my boy you know nothing about me", with that he hit me one more and throws punches over my stomach.

"Sir we got both of them", two of Zachary man came inside the hall, holding captive Pooja and Alia. A evil grin spread over.

"Now see the death  of your beloved Pooja", he pulled the trigger of his gun and moved towards Pooja.

"Tsk tsk Pooja look at you. This would have never happen if you didn't came in Dom life. I'm sorry but now you have to pay for the sins of your boyfriend. I'm so sorry", he held his gun to Pooja temples. Swear breads were forming on my head.

Dante come fast....

Pooja was helplessly staring at me. Tears starts flowing from her eyes. And she closed her eyes.

"Zachary, don't shot her", i tried to fight back, but his fighters are really very strong. One bulki man came and hit me on my jaw. I layed flat on floor.