Chapter 54.

Happy rakshabandhan guys. 😘😘😘
So today is the special day for every sister out there, so i also decided to make them or more special by writing a bonus chapter for them.

If this make you smile today ( my double updates) 😜😜😜 then don't be a silent reader and let me know ☺☺

Hugs and kisses.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Dominic POV.

"So here is the plan to wipe out Zachary entire army of mens", Issac showed us the map of Zachary penthouse where he had kept Alia and Pooja.

"It's a ten storey  building, but every single storey is filled with goons, professional fighters, shooters, each and every single person is out their is trained to be a killing machine. Zachary has interest in WWE fights, he buy fighters from around the world and keep them their. All 8 floors you can cross easily, but don't let anyone- anyone press that emergency button, which will alert them and it will only create difficulties in saving them or maybe Zachary can put bullet in their head", Issac explained everything.

"How many people are around in the building? ", Steve asked him.

"Rough idea i can around 2000 in total 8 floors", Issac told him.

"What", Steve said and " what about 9 and 10 floors?", he asked again.

"On 10th floor you will find Zachary himself, but 9th floor it the difficult level of game", he said.

"Difficult level", i asked.

"Yes, difficult level. Because that floor is own by Zachary special fighter Xuan Li. He's not a ordinary fighter, but a killing machine. Zachary bought him from China. The best WWE fighter and body gurad of Zachary. He is difficult level of game. If you can defeat him then only you can reach to Zachary", he explained.

"But how we're going to invade in this building", Steve asked.

"I will help you in invading that building. I will go to Zachary and distract him and all his mens. And in meantime you will attack them. But remember my words don't let anyone push that emergency button", he warned, we all nodded and prepared for out mission to attack.

*In night*

As per Issac estimation, in that building their are around 2000 plus criminal and fighters are residing. But we don't clearly don't know how many exactly are their, but we have also mens arounds 1500 and all are professional fighters and sharp shooters, trained with brutal military training. This time i will not spare Zachary for hurting Pooja.

"Let's go", Issac said.

He moved inside that building and showed his card to gate keeper. When the gate keeper where checking his card he took out a chloroform spary and sprayed it on his face. That man immediately fall on the ground. Then Issac simply cut the wire line of main cctv camers ( which shows the outside the gate view) and paused it on a clear ground image. So that other security guards won't get aware from outside activities.

"Use stairs while entering in", Issac told. And he moved in lift to meet and distract Zachary.

"Jimmy, Ray and louis cover me while Dante and Steve come with me". We gestured our mens to move in immediately. Then a huge bulky man of ours kicked the entrance door, and door brust open. Zachary men in night were resting. Our men shot everyone to dead.

We moved  to second floor. Then we slowly entered into it but the hallway is vacant. No one was there.

Is everyone is sleeping?