five

sehun;

"sehun sshi! i just got her number!" baekhyun suddenly fanboyed, blocking my way. i just sighed and congratulated him.

"do others know about this?" i asked.

"yeah they know, except chanyeol." he said matter of factly. my face must've looked confused so he said, "chanyeol is over protective sometimes and i think he wouldn't allow me with taeyeon." i smirked at the thought of chanyeol actually likes baekhyun.

"little do you know..." i muttered quietly so baekhyun couldn't hear me.

"what did you say?"

"nothing, uh, have fun with taeyeon. don't go extra with her." i said in advance if they were going on a date. baekhyun slightly smiled and blushed then he excused himself to go.

-

we gathered once again to the cafeteria and i was the first to arrive, playing with my phone meanwhile waiting for them. after a long waiting, the rest came, except chanyeol and baekhyun, with their exhausted looks mustered on their faces. "you guys look ugly." i laughed out loud. kyungsoo glared and made a punch motion. i sat silently and didn't even look at him in the eyes.

chen kept complaining about the warm weather, he whined several times to suho asking for a tissue to wipe his sweat off. suho shook his head, not letting him have it. chen whined and slammed the table, not too hard. "waEEEEE"

suho mocked his voice with a disapproved look, "waEEEEE" then couldn't stand his whining so he finally gave the tissue. chen frowned and snatched the tissue out of his tight grip, the rest enjoyed watching their bickering and laughed their hearts out.

chanyeol finally came, his face reddened and sat down in disgrace. "yah, a live tomato is here." xiumin teased.

"what happened? you look ugly." i asked. he glanced around us and exhaled a sigh of relief.

"of course, he found another girl and forgot about us." chanyeol rested his head on the table, still looked mad. the guys exchanged busted looks to each other and suddenly they became silent.

"who exactly? yixing or baekhyun?" xiumin acted like he didn't know. i jumped slightly when he mentioned 'yixing'.

"didn't you guys see baekhyun holding hands with the girl happily?" chanyeol raised his voice and sighed.

"hajima, she's probably a group mate." suho sugar coated the situation.

"i sense some pity jealousy here." kyungsoo smirked and kai went in for a high five.

"they're definitely more than that! im not approving." chanyeol crossed his arms and looked elsewhere other than us.

"okay, chanyeol. just eat already we've been waiting for you for 2 years." kyungsoo said informally to him. chanyeol seemed to be okay with us calling him in an informal way.

"stop staring at me, don't you guys disapprove?" chanyeol took a bite of his apple furiously.

"don't think so mr.park, i think you're just jealous." i smirked and the rest teased him about it. chanyeol's voice got deeper when he's mad and we didn't want to let the other side of him show so we immediately stopped.

"where's yixing?" suho glanced at his expensive watch. i face palmed myself.

"there! he's right there." kai pointed at him and yixing saw us. "wow sehun is really blushing." kai teased when all i did was frown.

"sorry im late, i got lost." never a day he never got lost, yixing chuckled and searched for an empty spot and that was beside me. i quickly swerved my bag on the seat and made eye contact with yixing.

"you're not invited." i coldly said.

yixing looked pissed and glared at me for the first time. "sehun ah." xiumin shushed me off.

my whole body tensed, xiumin can be quite scary when he's mad also the fact that he's the oldest and can beat me whenever he wants. "well then im sitting somewhere else." i rolled my eyes and got up from the seat, bringing my bag along. yixing is shorter than me so i glanced down at him, "enjoy." i said sarcastically. yixing sat down and shot me a pissed look again, didn't say a word.

i moved to the seat beside kai. he raised a brow and asked, "why?"

"yeah why are you like that to yixing?" the rest looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"i don't like him." i straight up spat that infront of yixing, he looked hurt.

"yaaaah! sehun! that's not nice!" xiumin scolded and punched me on the arm.

"it's okay i'll just...go, if that's what sehun wants." yixing mustered a faint smile and glanced at me with glossy eyes. i crossed my arm, but i felt kind of guilty. chen tried to make him stay with us but he refused because of me.

he brought his meal with him and wended his way to the girl i saw who was with him when i gave back his shirt. "the fuck was that?" kai said but didn't show any mad expressions. we were all silently awkward just sitting there and not saying anything at all. chanyeol was the first to get up and leave, still mad. then the rest got up, looking upset. i was the last to leave, lastly staring at yixing who was now laughing with the girl. it upset me knowing that the girl was better at making him smile than me...instead, i hurt his feelings.

-

i walked past several students and i caught something in the corner of my eye, baekhyun and taeyeon sitting under a tree together, they seemed so happy and had a blast. i decided to spy on them, just in case so i hid behind the shrubs, pretended to read a book while my eyes were actually in the soon to be couples...or maybe they were.

i couldn't believe what i witnessed, they just kissed in public and that disgusted me a bit. "what the hell?" i muttered and widened my eyes.

all of a sudden, i got distracted by chanyeol who was gripping my shoulder, i instantly faced him and proceeded to act reading. "hm?" i hummed and glanced back at him.

"you witnessed all of that, didn't you?" chanyeol stared at me with full of curiosity.

"...what are you talking about? nonsense, im reading a book go away im busy." i protested. chanyeol snatched my book and turned it into the right position. i just completely 'read' a book upside down, how silly. chanyeol gave the book back and smirked.

"they fucking kissed, i just need to rinse my eyes with holy water." chanyeol scoffed.

"yeah right, chanyeol how old are you again? you saw them too?"

"hell yeah i was. im still not approving." chanyeol shook his head in disgrace. i understood him, he liked baekhyun with all his heart, it was just the jealousy.

"one day he'll be yours, hyung. just wait for your damn turn, stop complaining." i patted his chest. i felt his wide eyes piercing right into my eyes so i quickly tensed.

"he'll just think im a normal friend of his." chanyeol weakly smiled through the pain. "he's straight as a fucking pole, anyways."

i snickered, "and you believe that his probably gay ass is straight? straight poles can bend too you know, anything's possible." chanyeol just smacked my head with the book i pretended to read and i smirked playfully.

"am i too obvious for liking him?"

"idiot, you damn well know you are."