fifty one

sehun;

"s-sehun..." baekhyun hesitated to wake me up, he even avoided my eyes. but the look on his face was telling me that something wasn't right at all. "sehun, i can explain..." he was even afraid of touching me, let alone directly speaking to me.

"w-what?" i rubbed my eyes to get better vision. "no, don't talk to me." i stared at him with my piercing gaze.

"sehun please, last night was a fucking mistake! im sorry! i didn't mean to do it with you-"

"a mistake?! well your eyes were telling me the truth!" i snapped. "are you out of your fucking mind, byun baekhyun?! you forced me to have sex with you! it's not like i have a fucking choice!"

"you have a choice sehun! you can just push me off or slap me for being a disgusting slut! are you that stupid too?!" baekhyun yelled back.

"you were fucking pinning me down, baekhyun! what the hell has gotten into you?!" i clenched my fists, angrily approaching him. "i-i have yixing as my boyfriend, baek...im in a relationship..." i suddenly felt the heat inside me boiling up. "why does it have to be me?" i pushed his shoulder.

"i didn't know what i was doing! i was just horny and needy...i was half drunk but i tolerated it quite well. you should've stopped me!" baekhyun hissed. "and why the fuck would you let me fuck you that long?!-"

"i couldn't control myself okay! im a fucking guy and i get turned on easily, are you satisfied?!" i slammed my hand on the wall angrily instead of slamming baekhyun's face. "why did you text me in the first place?" i glared at him.

"i-i...i was lonely and i have no one else other than you-"

"are you fucking kidding me right now, baekhyun?" i chuckled bitterly. "seriously? i have a fucking boyfriend and you decided to fuck me? you're really fucked up you know that?" i said seriously. "what about yixing? what about him? what are we gonna do about this, huh?!" i yelled at him again.

"you fucked up too, sehun...don't just blame me on this...im not on my own. you even held me." baekhyun swelled up tears in his eyes. "sehun, im really really sorry i swear to god i don't have feelings for you, i swear to god i didn't know what i was doing-"

"aish!" i pushed him against a wall and almost punched him but i stopped myself, baekhyun was crying and flinching.

"you remind me of chanyeol! i miss him...i need somebody to give me love...i need somebody with the same body as him...i need somebody with almost the same personality as him, and that's you, sehun! is that enough?!" baekhyun grabbed my collar harshly and pushed me away. "pretend all of this never happened. pretend we didn't sleep together. pretend like we're friends. for the sake of your relationship with yixing, don't say a thing about this and don't tell him." baekhyun clenched his jaw.

"so what? im a cheater now?" i sent him a dirty look. "am i unloyal to yixing now? am i the person who i never thought i would be?" i held back my tears. "i feel more guilty than you, baekhyun...i feel more guilty for keeping this away from yixing. i feel bad for cheating on him." i let my tears flow down my cheeks.

"you're not a cheater! what we did was a huge mistake. it's not like we have feelings for each other. don't be too dumb, sehun. no matter what happens, yixing can't know about this." baekhyun said seriously. "i swear to god i didn't mean to force you like that, sehun...im fucking sorry. i just thought of chanyeol whenever im with you..." he looked down on the floor guiltily. "promise this will never happen again." was the last thing he said before telling me to leave the house.

"hyung..." i trailed off. "move on from chanyeol, so this will never happen again."

"i tried sehun, im sorry..." baekhyun pleaded. i just nodded with a sincere look in my eyes before leaving.