fifty eight

sehun;

"who's that pretty girl at the door? she's looking for you..." my brother said with a jealous tone in his voice. "before you go, introduce me to her, will you?" he smirked and patted my back.

"like hell i will." i jokingly gagged. i fastened up my pace to look at who it was. the only girl who knows my address is irene.

"irene." i yawned. "what do you want?"

"time to study." she said, adjusting the heavy books in her hands. "im also your tutor, remember?"

"nope!" i quickly shook my head and almost slammed the door shut but she blocked it with her foot.

"let me in." she groaned and glared at me. for some reason, dominant girls like irene are scaring me and made me obey them. "was that one way to greet your school president?" she raised a brow and dropped all the books on my desk.

"well, yeah..." i scratched my head.

"you need to clean your room." she pointed at all the empty water bottles laying on the floor.

"i like how it is." i arrogantly said.

irene forced me to learn with her and scolded me when i tried to fall asleep. im not gonna lie, she's a better teacher than most of the teachers in school. she made me focus and also smacked me on purpose when i didn't do my work. she's so serious!

"that ring caught my attention." she abruptly muttered. "it's so pretty." she glanced at me and continued watching me work on my sheet.

"i know..." i smiled at the thought of yixing wearing the same thing.

"you're doing better than i thought you'd be. all the answers are correct. see, if you do it like this you could graduate." she sighed. "im sending your good work to the principal as evidence."

"well, you forced me to get it right." i narrowed my eyes at her.

"that's what you should be doing!" she chuckled. "paboya..." she muttered.

"paboya?" i glared. "yah, i got it all right didn't i?"

"yes sehun, you did." she giggled and handed me a more difficult sheet. i groaned and almost cursed. "stop groaning and do your work." she narrowed her eyes at me scarily and i eventually did it. what is she? how can she make me do whatever she demands me to? nobody ever suceeded at demanding me...

"i'll give you a treat later if you got it all right this time." she half smiled.

-

"i told you it's not that hard." irene checked the paper and looked impressed. "i don't think you need a tutor." she said the answers are all correct again.

"i don't think i need you too." i said.

"you should do things like these in class. you're actually good, sehun. you just don't show it." irene said. "okay, follow me." she packed all of her things and unlocked her car.

"wait, why should i follow you?" i asked, uninterested.

"mind if we go out for a little while?" irene smiled before going inside her car. i went inside her car and sat on the passenger's seat next to her. "you didn't even hesitate to go in, i thought you would." he chuckled.

"whatever." i rolled my eyes and had a little heart attack when irene accelerated all of a sudden. oh, she's not a safe driver. "irene!" i called out.

"what?" she asked innocently and passed a red light. "let's have a little fun." she smirked and laughed. she drifted the car and almost had a fight with a driver but she escaped that one. i literally had to gulp down my saliva until my mouth was dry. this girl is something else. i drive fast too so i i don't really have the right to judge.