2· i want you 🔹

"And don't set my house on fire. Because lil girl if you even try, I'm taking your allowance and beating that ass." Y/n listened to her mom ramble on the many rules she had to her home when she left her daughter by herself, or with just someone else.

After the exchange of goodbye kisses, she watched her mom get into her BMW, pulling off and disappearing down the street. The girl was so happy she had the house all to herself.

That gave her an idea to call her boyfriend, Keith. She loved this boy so much and she couldn't do anything she wanted when her mom was around especially since he's 3 years older than her.

She called her boyfriend in a hurry, smiling when she heard him pick up on the first ring.

"Wassup, boo."

"Hey, babe. I finally have the house to myself, you can come if you want."

"Sure thing, ima swing by, lil mama."

"Ok. Bye love you."

"Love you too."

Y/n ran up the zig zag staircase, almost tripping to look sexy for her man. She stripped out her wardrobe, taking a quick shower and putting on her PINK shorts and tank top with. Limitless to say, Y/n wanted to get dicked faster than Keith had planned.

Hearing the doorbell, she ran and opened the door for her boyfriend, giving him a quick kiss as he grabbed onto her thick frame.

"Kissing a nigga all rough and shit. Don't do that unless you want them walls destroyed." He picked his girlfriend up by her waist, setting her legs on his manly hips.

"To my room." She looked Keith in his eyes and gave him nose kisses and pecks on the lips the whole time there.

Once the couple got to the bedroom, Keith threw Y/n on the bed, making her wet, seeing his serious facial expression.

Her boyfriend began to kiss down her toned belly, licking her clit making y/n shiver.

"Babe. Hurry up." She whined wanting him to hurry up and sex her.

He chuckled at her needy behavior, licking her clit slowly. Y/n's lip was locked away and she was losing her breath already from her boyfriend's luscious tongue.

"Fuck,babyyyy." Y/n reached down to touch herself, but Keith wasnt having that. The boy moved her fingers, making her obey and began to eat her out like it was his last meal.

"Sh." He stuck a finger in her slowly since he knew she was a little sore. Then another. And one more finger, sending her over the edge.

"Pussy so good." He spread her moist lips and licked inside and out of her.

"Mm!" Was all Y/n could form as her partner devoured her dripping kitty.

"You like that ?" He said into her pussy, sending vibrations which made her start squirting.

"YES!!" Y/n reached her fingers down, rubbing her slippery wet bud.

After recovering, Keith got up from his girlfriend's palace and kissed her sticking his fingers in her mouth.

"I taste good." Keith winked and took his joggers and shirt off, grinding his boner in between her legs.

"Stop fucking teasing me. You know I hate that." He laughed and kissed her then took his boxers off, pushing them to the side. Y/n glared at his cock in amazement.

She noticed it had gotten bigger, so she didn't know what to do, due to the fact she never could take him whole.

Keith opened her legs, rubbing his tip up and down her clit, making her nipples go hard. He slid in making Y/n's heart beat faster and her eyes roll back.

"Ooh shit." She hissed under her breathe as she got used of his shaft size. Y/n wasn't loose but she wasn't a virgin tight either.

"So. Fucking. Tight." He pounded after each word.

After hearing the slushy noise, he put her legs up above her neck, tearing up her precious kitty.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Mm! Yes baby!" Y/n cheered him on, making him go super faster than usual.

"Ride this dick." He flipped on his back as she climbed on him, sliding on his shaft.

She moaned and began to rock her thick hips making him groan his life away. Grabbing her thighs, he thrusted up faster seeing her nice breasts bounce up and down.

He grabbed those, licked around her nipples as she began to twirl her hips, feeling him in her gut.

She bit her lip and threw her head back, as he pulled her hair from behind her.

She liked his rough side. She loved when he was submissive. She loved when he was in control.

××××××

Y/n continued to throw her ass back for Keith as he sat back and took it. She was in her zone and nothing was stopping her. This feeling was amazing.

"Mm. Yessss " She slipped him out and continued to throw it back on his shaft.

The thing is Y/n would get turned on allover again when she heard their skin clapping together.

Working her kitty and ass on Keith's dick, she felt something hit her spot and she felt complete. She couldn't believe it. She took all of him.

"Omg. That feels amazing." Y/n was tired by now, but this was feeling too good.

"Damn, girl." he smacked her ass as she wiggled her hips side to side before she started to squirt around him.

She shoved her face in a pillow as she hit her climax, feeling him cum after her. When she felt he was done also, the arch in her back disappeared and she fell onto the bed, breathing heavy as he lied next to her, pulling her close.

"Damn. I love you." Keith kissed her and held her hips.

"I love you too, baby." She flipped her hair from the tiredness and began to doze off.

"Y/n?!" Her eyes widened as she heard keys get thrown onto the table downstairs.

Don't forget to like, comment and share the story❤❤