8· for me 🔹

"Should I do this one or this one?" Y/n picked between two air fresheners; Hawaiian breeze and vanilla cone. Shrugging, she put them both in the basket.

Picking up some Takis off the shelf, her basket was pushed to the side by another.

"Why you here?"

"This is Wal-Mart, people come here Keith." Keith is just another one of her hoes she fucks with from time to time, eats all her food, leaves and goes right back to another bitches house.

"Who you getting these for?" He pulled some fuzzy socks out the basket.

"Do you need help with anything?" A tall brown boy slid between Keith & Y/n. He gave her a smile, making Keith angry.

"No thank you. I'm fine. Garrick." She said looking at his name tag.

"They're for my niece." Strolling away, Y/n felt Keith eyeing her down but didn't turn around.

Looking through the jackets, she picked up some sweatpants and 2 fleece coats. Parking her basket by the dressing rooms, she took a number , locking the door.

Hearing the door open, she jumped seeing Keith in the doorway. Covering her body, she tried to put her shirt back on, only to get it snatched away.

"Keith, get out!"

"Or what baby girl?" His hands traced her outside frame, grabbing her waist towards him.

"Let me go."

"I don't think I can do that." Kissing her neck, Keith took her pants off swiftly since her shirt was already off.

"Kei-st-stop." His tongue glided down her neck, placing his finger around her kitty lips. She fell for his trick just like all the other times.

Taking a seat on the corner area, Keith took Y/n into his lap, pulling her panties down halfway. Y/n held onto his shoulders as he licked his fingers, sliding them into her wet hole.

"Fuck me Keith." Pulling his joggers down halfway, he pulled his jock out, teasing her body part. She gripped his shoulders for extra support.

Lifting her body up, he slid into her pussy, greeting with a wet, warm clenching sensation.

"Shit." Her teeth bit onto his shoulder meat, trying not to moan aloud.

"Let them hear you." She shook her head 'no', Keith grabbing her hair from the back. Pounding her guts, she became speechless, scratching at his chest.

"Let them hear you baby." She shook her head no once again, hearing her ass clap against his thighs.

"Who's pussy is this?" Her lips were held closed as Keith fucked her sense less.

"Yours."

"Who's pussy is this Y/n?" Pressing her thighs down, Keith slammed her on his dick, spanking her.

"This is your pussy daddy!" Y/n was sent over the edge by her own words, creaming Keith's lower half.

"Shit." Her head fell into the crook of his shoulder, panting for breathe. She felt a smack to her ass, signaling for her to get up.

"I'm tired now." She giggled in his ear, cleaning up his nut.

"You gonna cook for me?" She lazily threw her clothes back on, giving him a weak smile.

"Of course I will baby. Just spend the night with me?"

"Hell yeah." The two got their self situated, exiting the dressing room. The girl stood by the door, shocked with clothes hangers in her hands.

"Get a life." Keith strolled Y/n"s basket with her following.