17· tutor 2 🔸

It's been a week since Y/n's been helping Keith in math. She's been doing him a very big favor. She saved his butt.

Y/n sat in the cafeteria with her best friend talking about how the tutoring sessions been going with Keith.

"Talking about me, huh?" Y/n jumped a little at the voice and saw Keith sitting next to her with a big smile.

"Why you so happy , playboy?"

"Guess who just got a B on the calculus test?! Thus guyyy!" He shook his thumbs towards himself.

"Good job, kp." She gave him a high five, calling him by the nickname she gave him a while ago.

"Thanks for helping me. I'm taking you shopping later and I'm not taking no for an answer." Y/n gave in and decided to go shopping with him.

××××××××

School was over with and Y/n walked to her car, getting caught up by Keith.

"We're taking my car. Come on." He opened the door for her and she got in saying thank you. He was such a gentleman.

A couple of minutes later, the two arrived to the mall, getting out his car. They walked inside and Keith grabbed her hand making her look up.

"What? Don't be surprised." She blushed and they walked and shopped into plenty of stores. Y/n stopped to Victoria's secret with Keith following her like a lost puppy.

"What are we doing here ?" The boy looked around at the sexy lingerie and bras. He knew about the store but never went into it.

"I need some more things." Y/n picked up some things and went into the dressing room with Keith following.

"Hey, hey, get out." He stood outside the dressing room until she opened the door.

"Ok so how does this look?" She turned and modeled for him as he looked at the girl daydreaming. He nodded without words and pushed her into the dressing room. He was a very forward guy when it comes to females.

"Wait-" Keith pressed his lips hard against hers catching her by surprise nut she instantly kissed back. His lips were pillows and hers tasted of peaches which was Keith's favorite fruit.

The girl wrapped her arms around his neck and he sat down, still making out with her. After tonguing each other down, she pulled away giving one more peck and got off his lap.

"You should definitely buy that one." She giggled and got off his lap, waiting for him to get out.

"I have to change."

"You're mines now. I don't have yo go anywhere." She rolled her eyes playfully and took off the clothes, going back to her earlier attire.

The two shopped some more(kissed) and made their way back home.