28· warden 2 🔹

Surprisingly, I never been made a part 2 to this imagine. Anyways, why does Keith hair grow so fast ?😭its hella sexy if you ask me , but his facial expressions change on every picture. I love it !! Wait til I go to Coachella ❤❤. Continue.

Y/n finally made a decision to take that risk and get herself in trouble. She replayed his words looking over at the girls who were starting a fight. Getting up from the bench, Y/n flipped her hair back and walked up to the girl ,punching her. She didn't have anything against anyone, she just didn't know how to get in trouble any other way.

The girl began to fight back , but Y/n punched her and started beating the girl with no mercy. You think she was about to give up a free dick opportunity? Hell, no. 2 officers came in and pull each girl away.

"Lt. Powers, there's a fight. Pick up, over." The officer grabbed Y/n by her shirt collar, swinging her against the wall. She yanked back and he pulled his whipping stick out.

"Are you resisting?" In return, Y/n spit in his face, giving him a clear answer in silence. Keith appeared beside the two and took Y/n from the officer.

"Bring her to isolation please." Keith smirked and roughly grabbed onto the handcuffs she had on and began walking her to their destination. Walking down the hall further where no one was , Y/n felt a hand crawl up her ass. She shivered a little at the touch and arched her back a little, purposely.

"You like that, mamì? I see you've decided to get this dick,huh?" They finally showed up to the dark hall that held cold beds and crisp sheets. Y/n clit was throbbing through her jail pants. Keith let her in first, taking the cuffs off and walking in behind her. Y/n turned her body around just to get met by Keith's chest.

"So.....you like rough dick in guessing." He caressed her hair, taking her top off. He planted kisses and licks on her neck as she wrapped her arms around his neck, scratching at his back. Y/n didn't have a million years to foreplay so she let him give her one more hickey then began taking her bottom and panties off, laying on the bed on all fours. Keith laughed at her neediness,walking up to her. He pulled his brown dickeys down, pulling a condom out his from them.

She arched her back and rested her chest onto the cold steel. It was cold as fuck but Y/n just wanted some dick. Keith positioned himself behind her, pulling her hair a little bit then sliding in her tight hole.

"Fuckkkk!" The two simultaneously groaned/moaned, with Y/n trying to her used of his size. To do this, Keith stroked Y/n's spot a couple times before she was fully wet around his throbbing cock. He pulled her hair more as she began to throw it back. The wetness of her pussy and their skin clapping together created a sex scent throughout the cell and increased the sexual tension.

"Mm! Yess. fuck me daddy." Y/n's sensitive moans encouraged Keith to stroke harder and faster. He grabbed the girl's hips and slammed full force into her, getting his dick twerked on repeatedly. She gained her strength to raise up and throw it back for him, hearing her own moisture. She looked back at him and bit her lip, glancing down at her ass that was clapping around his white coated dick.

"Damn." He arched her back, putting her face into the flat thin pillow. Someone was bound to hear them but she didn't care. She grabbed his waist from the back and dug his shaft deeper into her well hydrated kitty.

"Shit shit shit! I'm gonna cum!" She felt her walls becoming weak and began squirting all around Keith's property. His erection was gone but he still wanted some more pussy. He came in the condom, groaning at the warmth of her hole. He pulled out and threw the condom in a random corner.

"Come ride this dick, ma." He laid flat on his back with Y/n dripping core over his lower abdomen. She teased herself with his dick, letting it explore her bud and slit, earning a hiss from her lips.

She slid down holding her lip in between her teeth,palms gripping his chest. She held onto his chest as she got situated with him groaning. He intertwined their fingers, thrusting up and down in Y/n's palace. She moaned her heart out, trying to keep calm. Her heart was racing and all of a sudden the sexing became hard core. Keith grabbed her hips, leaving Y/n's small hands on his chest, and pounding through her tightness. Y/n let out a sharp pain as he cheeks began slamming harshly against his thick cock.

"Uhn! Daddy!" Y/n removed her hands and letting her ass face towards him. She sat on his dick and began getting to work. She worked her back to adjust more of him inside her pussy. He smacked the girl's plump round ass while she shook her cheeks and kitty on his member.

"I needa cum, Keith!" Y/n slowed down, feeling her walls about to start giving up. Before she could do that, he grabbed her sides while she put her legs on side each of his. He slammed the girl back onto him, feeling himself in her stuffing guts. He groaned at her clenching around him and almost at her climax.

One more stroke and Y/n lost her cool. She began cumming allover the man and his friend down there. He saw the sight and pulled out, shooting his creamy load on her back. He saw the thick oozing cream, leaking out her pretty pink pearl. Slapping her ass once more, Keith pulled her over to him and gave her a full kiss.

"That. Was amazing." Y/n stated out of breathe. Keith chuckled at what she said and nodded as a response of yes. He stroked her lower back,seeing Y/n was falling asleep. He hated to leave her like this by herself, but he had to go back to work.

He dressed Y/n back and laid her on the bed,covering her. He kissed her on her parched, plump lips.

"See you later, babe." She nodded and gave a small smile with her eyes close. Keith walked out the cell, fixing his clothes. He saw another officer and quickly duck back into the cell.

He saw the man disappeared and began making his way back to the main part of the institution.

He stood against the wall rubbing his face, and chuckling to himself.

"Shit crazy." He's saw plenty of gorgeous woman and slept with bad bitches, but he ain't never had pussy like that.

'Warden got some bomb ass dick." Y/n thought before she fell into a deep sleep.