26· consequences 🔹

Au: hey, peeps. I've been having crazy dreams about Kp but I heard he likes someone, maybe still Zendaya or Sza Sza? Idk. Knowing him, he's probably not gonna be spilling the tea much.
---------------------

"Bitch, do it again. You got one more fuckin time." Y/n yelled at Tameka who threw a volleyball at her head. She was sick and tired of this dicksucking unicorn.

"And what you gonna do?" The 5'8 stood over her short figure, hovering over her. She thought she had Y/n intimidated by her weight and height. Everyone had there phones out recording.

"Say some now, bitch." She pushed Y/n and she got up swinging on the big girl making her step back. When she got her on the ground, everyone started making louder noises. This was the opportunity to beat this bitch ass. She punched the girl in the head and in her face then kicked her in the side of her temple. Y/n was swinging on Tameka, not giving a shit on what her punishment was behind this.

Her mom told her to ignore it, but if the girl got physical, 'beat her ass.' was her mom's exact words , and Y/n's going to do that. Feeling someone, pick her up by the waist, she yanked away and was still punching the girl. She was kinda tired by now, but she felt Tameka get up so she kicked her before she was completely drawn from the scene.

She felt her coach swing her over his shoulder, walking away with her. She looked down to see Mr. Loyd.

"You can put me down." She yanked from his grip and walked behind him. He chuckled at her attitude and began walking to the office. After walking about 3 minutes, they entered the principal's office. She took a seat and looked at her principal, Mr. Powers, rolling her eyes then looking at her nails that chipped.

"What happened?" He inspected Y/n and thought the teacher fussed at her seeing she wasn't in poor condition. "A fight with Tameka Adams." Coach Loyd exited the room, shutting the door. The girl and man was sitting there, facing each other eye to eye.

"Here. Write your statement down. I wanna know everything that happened." She got up and grabbed the clipboard, going back to her seat as the man glared at her spandex rise between her thick brown thighs. He bit his lip and sat back in his office chair, looking at the teenager. Keith wasn't drawn to girls this young so this was a first. "What were you doing fighting anyways. You're to beautiful for that." She looked up bit began back writing. She was done with it so she gave it to him and he silently read it, putting it down, taking off his glasses and looking at her.

"What?stop looking at me like that?"

"You know I don't like the way you talking to me and I won't tolerate it. Especially from you. You know better. Now lose the attitude." "Who are you, my daddy?" she scoffed and crossed her arms, crossing her legs and blowing hot air. In a swift motion, Keith grabbed the teen by her neck and slammed her against the wall. He locked the door with his free hand and growled in the girl's ear.

"Maybe I can be, starting today!" He watched as the girl trembled a little against the wall, making him chuckle. He also saw she bit her lip in pleasure. Y/n couldn't even deny that her panties were wet at this point. His hands roamed around her stomach then trailed down to her hot core. She jumped a little, and he kissed her neck, making her throw her head back in his neck, giving more access. Y/n loved older men and she did find her principle a little sexy.

"Panties off now." She stripped out her spandex, taking off her panties in a fast jerk. She looked up at the horny man , biting her lip. He pushed her on the couch in his roomy office, going down to her kitty. He blew on it, making Y/n shiver. He smirked, running his long index finger down her slit hearing her hiss. He began to lick the teen's vulnerable pussy with his finger sliding in her. She was wet but could tell she hadn't had good dick in a while. Pushing a finger after another, he played hide and seek with Y/n's warm hole, shoving his fingers in and out of her opening. She was in pure bliss with her head pressed into the couch cushion, moaning her little throat off. He took the opportunity to start eating her, nibbling at her pink bud still playing with her lower kitty.