10· connect2 🔸

"Keith, I think you should wear this one. You know, keep it simple and South Sac like you say." Y/n picked out Keith's outfit for the 2017 BET Awards. Besides his appearance last year, he's been playing more roles, getting him noticed and out here.

"You think? All the other boys gonna be dressed up."

"So you wanna fit in with slacks up your ass and your long ass arms hanging out your suit. Fine by me." She shrugged going back to the Vogue Magazine.

"Fine. This shirt is kinda nice."

"No nigga it's hella nice, now go try this on with some black pants and your green cap over there. Top it off with these." She handed him a pair of black shades he had sitting around in his trailer.

"You putting the whole closet on me."

"Just go." Keith took the clothes off the rack, going into the bathroom. Taking one more look in the mirror, he walked out, Y/n eyeing him down.

Turns out he liked the outfit, being it had '916' on it. The chains gave off a different style to it, too.

"Ima go with this one."

"Bringing to the stage, welcome the cast of the BET series of New Edition." MC Lyte spoke as the boys began walking out. Their before pictures showed on the sideboard.

"How y'all doing tonight? I'm Luke James and I play 'my, my, my , m-m-my my. Thee Johnny Gill" Luke spoke as women cheered loud for him. Damn darkskin just wanna wear his shirt open.

"Wassup, everybody. I'm Algee Smith, and I play the one and only Ralph Trasvant." He slid to the side like a smooth criminal.

"Wazzup, Bryshere Gray, the Mike Bivens."

"Elijah Kelley, and I play Ricky Bell."

"Wasgood, every body." The audience never gave him time to talk, cutting him off with clapping.

"I'm Keith Powers and I play my man, my idol, Big Ronnie Divoe."

"Good evening everybody. I'm Woody McClain and I play thee Bobby Brown." Cool it now played as the original guys came out.

"I hope y'all having a blessed night everyone, but come here my man." Keith walked towards Ronnie.

"This young man has got to be the most cooperative out this bunch. They all are, but he came into auditions, didn't know how to dance or anything. He even inspired me, and for that I'm thankful for him to play a role of me, and nail it so well. Thank you, young man. Much respect." A smile was held upon Keith's face as he exchanged a hug with Ronnie.

"Thank you sir. I would like to give an announcement for a second. Everyone who's standing on this stage helped me with everything I do, but I would like to give a big thanks to the love of my life in the front row, Y/n. She stayed up with me, going over lines and routines. I know it was stressful, but I love her for everything she's done and you know. She hooked a brother up with this outfit." People chuckled, some in awe at his speech.

"Baby, you did so good!" Y/n shared a kiss with Keith. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank you. I'm really feeling this look."

"I know, but thanks for the appreciation. I love you too, and I will be by your side until you don't have any more lines to read."

"And that's never."

"Damn right."