44· enough 4 🔹

Y/n sat in her bed the next morning, thinking whether or not if she should meet face to face with Keith. She felt bad Keith had cheated on Drew with her, but after he attitude yesterday, she deserved it. Y/n got her basket of clothes going down to the wash room, passing up Keith who was eating in her living room. She stopped and glared at him.

"Get yo ass in the kitchen. I don't allow eating on my couch." She waited til he went to the kitchen. He chuckled at her neatness, placing his bowl in the sink, grabbing the basket from her. The man sat the basket on the washer as Y/n stood there pouring washing powder.

"Did you do this for Drew?"

"She's the least of my worries right now. But we need to take you shopping. You're pregnant now, you can't be wearing these tight ass clothes." Y/n looked down at her belly that seem to grew a little over night. She nodded rubbing her tummy in a circular motion.

Y/n took a seat on her plush couch, balling into the cover she would she spare on her sofa. Keith grabbed her legs, placing them on his lap. He cocked his legs up on the coffee table, caressing her feet. His fingers worked into her swollen feet, giving Y/n instant pleasure. Her top was warm and comfy, making her fall back to sleep.

"And she's out." Keith laughed to himself, taking the remote and turning it. He put it on his favorite show and caught up on his series. After 5 2 hours episodes, commercial skipping included, Y/N finally woke up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She looked to see Keith beside her with a glass bowl of popcorn. She got up from the couch, going to get a bottle of water.

"So, shall we go now?"

"I'm not even ready."

"Come on. Go get dressed."

"Carry me?" Y/n gave him puppy dog eyes that he always fell for. Her gray eyes were so glossy and big. He picked her up as she grinned like a kid until they entered the room. He sat her down on her feet, going sit on her bed. Y/n grabbed her bra and underwear, going inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. After scrubbing, Y/N stepped out into the center, drying herself. Slipping into her underwear,she heard her door open revealing Keith. She blushed at him looking down at her goodies.

"What?" He held up the shaving cream walking out the bathroom, but leaving the door open. She put the rest of the undergarments on, slightly rushing to her bedroom. She stooped down to her dresser, getting a thin white vneck and dry fit tights that stopped at her calfs. She threw her black and white nike windbreaker on and cream vans , letting her hair flow free. Y/n put her watch on, grabbing her phone, switching off the light and walked out the room, seeing Keith. He and on some jeans and a plain white tee with '916' on the left corner and his MK watch Y/n bought him for Christmas. He looked like a whole meal. Y/n's hormones kicked in, eyeing Keith down.

"You look good."

"I could say the same." His eyes traveled down to her outfit, licking his lips. She chuckled, walking downstairs.

"Let's go, loverboy." The two made their way to the car, driving off to the mall. Keith told Y/n about him and Drew's marriage the whole time. How he knew they wouldn't last. How he married her before meeting Y/n. It was all too real for her. That's why she never was committed to one person.

Keith linked arms with Y/N as they strolled down the mall ways. He told her she could've spend a thousand since it was gonna be a long 9 months.

"Ooh, this is cute." Y/n held up a crop top, making Keith instantly shake his head no. The two began shopping some more, stopping here and there to get Y/n some pretzels and other shit. Keith walked around with Y/n on his arm, ignoring females lustful looks. After 6 long hours of shopping, the couple made their way back to entrance of the mall.

"Y/n?" Her eyebrows furrowed, turning around to see who it was. After 2 seconds, she saw Keisha appear in the midst. Her smile brightened her day up. She missed her best friend.

"Hey?" Keisha gave her a hug. Y/n inhaled her old scent as her best friend came to hug her. Keith stood there watching at the young girl reconnected. Y/n told him the situation with Keisha while they were shopping.

"I misses you, and I'm sorry about the other day. I was just caught by surprised at the news you told me. But the reason I came over here is to tell you that Drew and I are no longer friends. She told me about what happened yesterday and I couldn't have her dissing you like that. I'm sorry and I hope we still girls." Her eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer. Y/n nodded, smiling.

"Girls." The two woman hugged their problem out, finally feeling happy and complete. Y/n couldn't live with Keisha, the one she told Her secrets and dilemmas to. Keisha couldn't live without Y/n, the one she told all her problems and darkest secrets to.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Keish."

"But girl let me go. I gotta finish shop for my brother's birthday."

"Tell him I said happy birthday."

"Will do." Y/n wiped a tear as they exited the mall. Keith looked down at her, pulling her close.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"I got my best friend back and these pretzels are really good." She took a bite, wiping her glossy eyes. Keith laughed, getting a look from an old man.

"You're so emotional."

"You made me like this." She said referring to her stomach. The two walked down the side walk to the car, getting in. Keith drove off, continue to enjoy the day with his baby mama.