25· summer vibin' 🔹

I just noticed it's been summer going on 2 months and I never wrote a summer imagine here goes🍂.

-----------------

"Y/n, can you get the chips and guac?" Briana, Y/n's best friend called out to her from the kitchen. The two were "hosting" a pool party to Briana's house since her parents were gone. Y/n wasn't down for it, she just was there for the good food and Netflix.

"You better be lucky I like you." She playfully rolled her eyes, putting the servings on the table. Y/n heard the doorbell ring so she skipped to it with her bathing suit and waist scarf hanging loosely, showing her belly piercing. She opened the door revealing a group of boys with some beach towels and trunks on.

"Damn, mami. Te amooooo." She looked up and saw Yazz, her childhood crush and rolling her eyes, stepping aside. "Go out back." She shut the door just to hear the doorbell ring 2 minutes later.

After 2 hours of opening the door, Y/n finally went out back to get some food. She slightly ran to the table, grabbing a burger and a cup of fruit with a bag of hot Cheetos. Taking that to her lawn chair, she put her shades on, setting her food down, and eating her burger. She chewed on the savory meat and scrolled through her snap. All she saw was posts from Briana's party.

"Y/n ! Y/n! Come see!" She looked across the pool to see Briana with the group of boys from earlier. Getting up, she made her way over there, sipping her water.

"What?" She looked at her friend as the boys drooled over her body. She rolled her eyes through the shades, looking at every one of them. "Yazz said he wanted to hook up." She laughed and Y/n got furious, making her way inside the mansion.

Keith watched as her hips swung her frame into the house. He thought it was pretty selfish of Briana to do that especially since that was her best friend. He got up , following seconds behind the girl. He saw her sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Hey, Y/n." He sat on side her, getting a look from her. She said hey and went back on her phone. Her and that damn phone.

"Sorry about what happened out there. Yazz's an Asshole."

"No its ok, Keith. It's not your fault. I didn't wanna do this party anyways. I would tell her parents but I'm not like that." He nodded in understanding and moved closer to her, putting his arm around her shoulder. She glanced at him then allowed him to proceed.

"You know you're very beautiful." She laid her head on his shoulder. She smiled at his kindness.

"Aww, thanks handsome."He smiled and rubbed his hand through her hair. They both felt a connection and she looked up at him.

He leaned in and so did she. He grabbed her face kissing and sucking her lips and heart tongue. She passed her hand down his washboard abs, climbing on top of him. She kissed his neck pulling the back of his hi top, licking and producing passion marks on his masculine collar bone. She rubbed down his boner, him flipping them over and acted like he was stroking in and out her.

She giggled and heard someone clear their throat. She cocked her head back seeing Briana in the doorway.

"Partying much?" She winked at Y/n and threw a condom at her, making Keith laugh. She walked out and Y/n looked back at Keith pecking his lips she's in love with now.

He threw the condom on the coffee table and got on the side of Y/n spooning her. She pulled the cover over them two, turning her attention to the 64" inch TV.