5· connect 🔹

"Hey, Algee." Y/n gave him a dab, taking a seat next to him. Out of all her brother's friends, Algee was more cooperative with her.

"Y/n, open the door for the bros." Someone repeatedly rung the doorbell, making her agitated.

"Wait a second!" The wind of the door flew onto her, seeing a couple of males she's used of seeing by now.

"Hey, guys." She walked into the kitchen, grabbing a beverage and magazine, heading out to the backyard.

Kicking her socks off, Y/n began enjoying the sun going down, creating less heat. Hearing footsteps, Y/n ignored them until someone appeared next to her.

"You look peaceful." A raspy voice filled her ears, knowing exactly who it was. He had a voice of no other even though he was quiet.

"Hi Keith."

"Wassup. What you doing out here by yourself?"

"I mean, you guys raided the house today, and I needed some space from the noise. How come you not in there?"

"Woody tripping over the controller, I ain't got time for the billshit."

"I know that's right." The two began laughing at her statement. Taking a sip of her drink, Y/n sat quiet for a moment.

"I'm ready for the new edition movie."

"Thanks for the appreciation, we worked hard on it."

"I see. Luke smelling his piss just because he playing as Johnny." Keith gave off a laugh that filled the backyard, making the water wave a little.

"I could show you a couple of dance moves."

"That'll be nice." Getting up from the beach chair, Keith stood in front of her, placing his hands behind his back.

"Boom. Cack. Slide. Stop. If it isn't love. Mm mm, Mm, mm mm, mm mm." He hummed the tune of the beat.

Y/n recorded him as she laughed at his goofy shenanigans. His foot got closer to the pool.

"Baby just take me back! I made a big mistake, won't you fo-woah!" Keith body flipped backwards into the inground pool.

His body sat under there for a good minute before her laughter died down. Walking up to the pool, she didn't see him.

"Keith? You can get out now." Sticking her hand into the water, she felt bubbles.

"Keith!" She paddled her hands through the surface.

"You should join me." Keith pushed her into the water, jumping back in. Swimming back up, Y/n looked around, wiping the water out her eyes.

"You motherfucker. I swear if my hair was done, I would've killed your black ass."

"Your lil short ass not gonna do nothing, now shut up and swim."

"Negro be quiet and you don't know what I'm capable of."

"I know you can't beat me." Keith splashed water in her face, swimming to the other side.

"No you can't. I know jujitsu."

"Yes I can, and I know whoop your ass."

"Prove it." Grabbing her face, Keith smashed his lips onto hers, making their tongues collide. After 30 seconds of tongue sucking, lip biting, the two pulled away in sync.

"Say cheese." Luke stood there with his phone, snapping all kinds of pictures. Algee walked out, stopping in his tracks.

"What the hell is this?"

"These two were kissing."

"Y'all getting freaky? Oh hell yeah!" Woody took off his shirt, jumping in the pool along with the other boys.

"Oh my god." Y/n blushed, burying her face in Keith's chest.