37· home 2 🔸

Y/n and Keith walked inside the house hand and hand. Y/n opened the door , letting Keith go in before her. She locks the door, turning around with Keith instantly connecting their lips.

"Mm!" She was caught off guard, him pushing his tongue deeper into her throat. He picked Y/n up, dragging his tongue down her neck, her shivering under his touch she hadn't had for so long. He bought her over to the new couch she purchased and sat down on it. Y/n straddled his lap, pecking his neck. She flipped her dark hair , giving her more access to his Adams apple. She worked her way down his abs, finally to his dick.

"Shit!" He started to push her head down until she came back up. She got off his lap, heading into the kitchen.

"You're not getting any until you eat and wash all that stink and jail off you. Your breathe kinda stinks, Keith, but I wanted some kisses. Keith rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's bougie attitude.

"It stink cuz of you." He heard her laugh from the kitchen. He walked in seeing she had cooked a feast. He dragged his feet over to the table like he was in heaven. She giggled and sat at the table.

"I didn't fix it because I know you eat a lot." He was already at the table, taking big scoops of macaroni and collard greens. Y/n sat back and watched him raid the food. Keith was finally done and saw she wasn't eating.

"You not gonna eat , babe?" She chuckled and nodded no.

"I ate McDonald's this morning." Y/n wasn't always a big eater, but she could her ass off on some Thai food.

She watched Keith eat all his food after 30 minutes at the table, sitting back with his stomach puffing up.

"You done?" He laughed and nodded throwing his head back. Y/n was laughing at his behavior and he called her over. She sat on his lap, making eye contact and instantly connecting their lips.

"Go take a shower." She tilt her head towards the room, getting off his lap. Y/n stood there until he go up from the table. He stretched and groaned, making his way upstairs. Y/n saw him disappear in the hallway, hearing the shower turn on.

Keith took a 2 hour shower, leaving Y/n bored. She didn't blame him though. He was kinda stinky. She walked into the room, sitting on the bed.

She heard the shower cut off, signaling her was out the shower. In her peripheral vision, she saw Keith standing there with his towel around his waist, glaring at Y/n. She looked at him and blushed, turning her attention back to the TV. She felt light kisses as she smelt Keith's minty breathe trailing down her skin. He gripped her sides , taking his towel off. She looked down to see his dick size grew. Her eyes grew in awe as he began pulling her clothes off.

     ▫

Keith pounded into Y/n' s wet canal, hearing her moan. After 3 powerful strokes, he pulled her to the edge of the bed , flipping her onto her tummy. Y/n arched her back , giving Keith a nice view of her golden cheeks. He looked at her pussy from the back and seen how it was dripping, making his shaft hard again.

"Fuck!!!" Y/n moaned out in pleasure feeling him slide his whole size in her. He grabbed Y/n's hips and pulled her back into him, hearing her cheeks slap against his pelvis. Y/n began slightly slamming her ass against him, feeling him gaze over her spot. Keith heard her moan from this so he gazed her hotspot one more time and started quickly hitting it. Y/n's mouth was held ajar as Keith pumped roughly into her.

Y/n felt her high coming up so she began throwing her self back at Keith, feeling himself cock his self back. She worked her back until her pink walls clenched around Keith's shaft. His dick twitched, Y/n hearing him groan huskily into her ear. His voice sent vibrations down her sweaty body, feeling a cool sweat gland. Feeling her legs go numb, Y/n continued to grind and wiggle her hips into Keith.

"Dadddyyy!!!" Her cum oozed out with her squirting. She rubbed her clit, making more fly out. She felt him cum hard right after her, landing the hot liquid splashing against her walls. She fell forward onto the bed, landing on her chest.

Keith saw she was still cumming so he flipped her onto her back , and began slurping all her juices up. Y/n pushed his head deeper as he ate out her disguise of a fruit basket. He nipped and teased her bud , pulling it between his teeth and his tongue flicking against it. Keith licked , slurped, ate and stuck his fingers in her hot kitty.

"Baby, I needa cum." He heard her faint moan, sticking his finger and curling it against her spot.

"Keithhhh!" Y/n juices began running out her clit, Keith immediately slurping her substance and juices up, kissing her moisture up once more. He didn't hear anymore noises and looked up to see Y/n falling asleep. Shit , after Riding him , 69, butterfly, doggystyle AND getting her pussy ate ? You'd better expect Y/n to be passing out.

"You tired?" She nodded as he pulled her up against the head of the bed. Keith wrapped his arms around Y/n, seeing how heated she was. He hair covered her face and he pushed it to the side, adoring her natural beauty. He looked down at her , kissing her forehead and getting into spooning position.

'Knock that pussy out." Keith chuckled to himself, falling asleep beside his girlfriend.