40· who's you 2 🔸

Y/n woke up from her slumber, seeing her homework was in her lap. She looked around to see it was still dark outside. Must've been about 12 o'clock. She got up, yawning, looking at the wall clock. It read 12:37. Y/n made her way to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of Gatorade and Doritos.

"Finally woke up." Y/n squeaked and jumped a little, making the box of chips fall on the floor. She turned around and saw Keith sitting on a stool at the island, smirking at her. She rolled her eyes and began picking the bags up, slamming them in the box while he sat there chuckling.

"Sorry about the incident yesterday." Y/n hummed and stood up, grabbing her snacks. She passed quickly past him rolling her eyes. He stood up, gripping her arm.

"I said I was sorry." Her eyes flashed to black as his orbs became darker. Now was not the time to try Y/n. It never was. He should be the last one trying to touch her after she caught him sniffing her undergarments. She grabbed his arm, pushing him back hitting the stool a little. His eyes went back to his normal color as he took a step back.

"Stupid fuck." She heard him laugh at her words, watching her walk back upstairs. He bit his lip seeing under her cheeks jiggle. Y/n closed her door silently, making her way to the bed, opening her snacks. She laid there enjoying the food, finally finishing it. Y/n fell back into her sleep, mind drifting off to nowheres. On the other hand , Keith was downstairs holding his jock from standing up. When he saw Y/b's body his dick had to give a standing ovation. She was so sexy to him all of a sudden, not that he didn't think it before.

The next morning Y/n's alarm went off, making her jump from bed and run to the bathroom. She always her Blatter in her sleep. Opening her door, she ran down the hall, seeing someone was already in there. She knocked on the door, hearing Keith's voice.

"Hurry up in there. I need the bathroom!" She heard the water turn on, instantly pissing her off. She ran to the washroom and cut of the breaker, making all the water resources cut off. She laughed as she heard Keith groan from upstairs. She walked upstairs seeing him come out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You bitch!" He ran after Y/n as she made her way into her mom's room. She ran into the bathroom, quickly shutting the door. Keith banged on the door until Y/n heard her mom's voice.

"Y/n, get out there! Go in your own bathroom." She sighed and opened the door seeing Keith was gone.

"Where's Joe?"

"He had to go to work. And you'll be showing Keith around today. He decided he wanted to transfer down here. And be nice."

"Mo-" She pointed at her daughter, hearing a sigh and footsteps leave the room. Y/n rolled her eyes, going to her room, hearing the shower was back on. She walked back to her room, getting her clothes for the day.

10 minutes later she heard the shower cut off , her going down the hall. He gave her a daring look while going to his room.

"The fuck." Y/n showered and did all her morning routines, then going downstairs. She saw Keith eating and her mom gathering things. She grabbed a strip of bacon out the pan and went to wait in the car.

The three drove to the school with Keith in the back, asking his future step mom so many questions. Y/n sat back and rolled her eyes at his ignorance. His presence was annoying. They finally were to their high school.

"Bye mom. Love you."

"Love you both." Y/n walked away from Keith with him following right behind her. She stopped dry, looking back at him.

"You already did the most this morning. Stay the fuck away from me." She growled the last part, speed walking to her first period.