13· day off 🔹

Y/n skipped around the house in her bra and underwear, singing an Usher song. It was her and Keith's day off, so she decided to spend it doing exactly nothing, but messing around with her husband.

"Keithhhh. Wake up!" She jumped on her sleepy partner and began to rock her hips, pushing him to wake up. He didn't budge so she began placing soft kisses on his lips then down his shoulder that was faced towards her front. She didn't have a problem with his morning breathe so she repeatedly kissed his lips.

"Baby, I'm bored. I wanna talk to someone. Its 2pm wake up." Y/n got off the bed, into the closet and putting on one of his shirts, going into the kitchen letting her husband sleep.

"But when I wanna sleep, he's always up." She sat on the counter still in her skimpy attire, crossing her legs eating a bowl of fruit. She swung her limbs and saw the well rested man appear in the room after 20 minutes. She saw he was in his Calvin Klein briefs that held his junk perfectly.

"About time someone woke up." She sighed and continued eating her fruit, scrolling through Instagram. She felt Keith wrap his arms around her hips that sat on the counter top.

"You alright?" He dug his stubbly head into her neck as her hair covered his handsome face. She nodded and 'mhm' in response clearly busy on her phone.

"I love you. Gimme kiss."

"I love you too." She kissed his lips that were a little dry from his sleep inhaling. The two started to have a heated makeout session with Y/n's back arched and chest pressed against his, gripping the little hair he has. Keith trailed his lips and his luscious tongue down her neck and breasts, getting a moan from her.

The sex tension got thicker until Y/n pulled away, giving him a few more pecks.

"What you wanna do today ?" She smirked and trailed her fingers down his chest.

"I'm thinking breaking the bed." He picked his wife up over his shoulder giving her butt smacks and hearing her laughs as they entered the bedroom.

"Now where were we ?" He threw his girlfriend on the bed, stripping from his boxers.

"Ooh, let me see it all, baby." She act like she was making it rain and Keith climbed on her , kissing her neck making her giggle.

"Oh, ima make it rain alright." And with that, he pulled the covers over their heads.

Let's just say Y/n had to have another day off. Fine, 5 months😉.

I know this was short, but it was just a little something I felt like writing. Not many things I can do during summer these days.