14· flirtatious 🔹

Y/n sat in her office with her freshly shaven legs crossed top each other, enjoying the company of her boss, Keith Powers.

"And where will this meeting be held?" The man eyed Y/n's actions and thought otherwise, making the tension of the room get hot and sexy. He always found himself attractive to his assistant but he didn't wanna tell her just yet.

"My board room. Move it up to 15 minutes early." Y/n smirked and wrote the info down, thinking of what her and Keith could do in 15 minutes. Maybe less;).

"Anything other suggestions, Mr. Powers ?" He swung around in the chair, looking back at her once again, biting his pink plump lip. She waited for him to say what he wanted but except he said something else.

"Actually. I was thinking maybe we can catch up on dinner sometime later in the week." He sat up and unbuttoned his blazer.

"I'm sorry, but I'm busy Mr. Powers. Maybe some other time ?" Y/n was trying to play hard to get until he stood up, closing her door and going back to her. Y/n didn't worry one bit, she loved the attention.

"I know you're not busy. You might be sexy but you know damn well you not pulling dick or dates for the past few nights. Save allat and come home with a real nigga." He grabbed her hands and sat her on his lap, instantly making her feel his erection.

She smirked once again and began to move around a little on his cock hidden in the black pants.

"Ohh. A real nigga huh ? Who said you were one?" He grabbed a hold of her hips and stopped her, pressing her down making her feel the poking through her dress.

"Be ready by 5 or that pussy is mines." Y/n stood up with the man hovering over her.

"Keith, I would like to have my privacy invaded, but I don't think you can fulfil my sexual needs." She grabbed his tie, pushing him back a little only to be pulled by her petite waist with a smack to her thick cheeks.

"We'll see." And with that he walked out.