35· valentine's girl 2 🔸

24yearsold :

Y/n sat at her office chair, blowing in anger. It was Valentine's Day and Keith hasn't even gotten her anything so far. She thought he was her boyfriend for a reason, and it wasn't to just say 'oh, you're my boyfriend. Don't get me anything.'

"Mrs. Y/l/n?" A man with cargos stood at her office door with a bouquet of flowers and a box with no brand. She looked at the man confused.

"Yeah, that's me."

"You have an order from Mr. Powers." She nodded and took the items from him.

"Thank you." She smiled as he walked out and exited her room. Y/n took them to her desk, smelling the roses and opening the box. She opened it with her office pen, seeing it was a frame so far.

"Awww, babyy." Her heart melted as she viewed the old pictures of them from Kindergarten on up. She grabbed her phone, calling him on speed dial. Surprisingly, he answered on the first day.

"Hey, baby!" He laughed on the other line at her yelling, meaning she was happy. He knew his girlfriend would've like the gifts.

"You like? I bet you thought i didn't get you anything."

"Maybe. But thanks, babe. I love the gifts and especially the flowers."

"Anytime. But what you got me, missy?" She could hear his cocky smirk through the phone.

"Well, what do you want, mister?" She crossed her legs like he could see her.

"If I say that, your office might flood. Be ready by 4." She looked at her clock and it was 3:45. She began packing her folders and utensils up, going to close her door.

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you more." The line went dead as Y/n exited her office and made her way to the elevator. She took her time since she had 15 minutes left. She walked around the lobby after getting off the elevator, starting a conversation with her boss.

"I'm looking for a sexy young lady. She goes by the name of Y/n." She heard someone growl in her ear, making her panties become a little moist.

"Yes, that's me." She turned around and gave him a kiss, walking out the building.

Keith took Y/n out to a nice dinner to her favorite restaurant. He wanted this night to be very special. He looked at the engagement ring in his jacket pocket as they began to drive to Keith's house. Getting out, Keith lifted Y/n bridal style, making his way into the house.

"Babyy." She giggled as her boyfriend kissed all over her face. She gave him a quick kiss and got down from his arms.

Y/n took her heels off, setting them on the ground. She began to take off her blazer until she saw Keith reach something out His pocket. He got on his knee, earning Y/n's full attention.

"Keit-"

"Y/n, Its been 20 years since we've been best friends. I'm ready to make our relationship official. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. We're young but I'm sure. I want you to be the mother of my kids. Will you do the honor of becoming Mrs. Powers?" Y/n nodded frantically, letting her tears fall.

"Yes! Yes! I would love to!" Keith slid the ring around her finger and she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

"I love you, Keith."

"I love you too, Y/n." They looked into each other's eyes and gave each other a kiss. Keith lifted her once again, heading upstairs, not losing contact of their lips.

    ▫

"Ahh!" Y/n moaned as Keith slowly gave her powerful strokes. He made love to her tonight. As he pounded into his fiance's warm palace, she felt his shaft twitch inside of her. He sped up his strokes, sending waves throughout her body.

Y/n's soft faint moans encouraged him to pump harder. She grabbed his arms that were pressed beside her into the mattress to let him know she was close.

"Ugh!" The girl cried out as she coated his dick with her juices and substance. Sending one more stroke through her body, Keith let his load go, making Y/n feel a splash in her lower abdomen.

"Shit!" He pulled his cock out, falling beside her. Y/n wrapped her arms around his waist with him pulling her closer. The two laid in silence, enjoying each other's company.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Y/n. I love you." He caressed her hair with her falling asleep.

"I love you too, hubby." With that, the couple fell fast asleep, knowing they were together forever.