11· boss's daughter 2 🔸

Y/n sneaked out the window of her as she grabbed onto Keith's hands for balance and help.

"Hey, bae." He gave her a kiss and it turned into something more and they were on the ground, making out heavily. She pulled away and smirked at him, wiping her top lip.

"I think we should have a change of plans." She pointed up to her room and grabbed his hand , leading him back up to her room window. She opened up her unlocked window and led him to the bed. After looking into the hall, seeing all the lights were off, she put her chair against the doorknob and began to go back to Keith who sat up on her bed.

She straddled his lap, kissing his lips, adding tongue and going down kissing his neck. She got the hint that he wanted more so she went down and started pulling his briefs down and kissing his pelvis to give him a boner. She saw his little friend rising and got excited, going down.

"Ooh. Wakey wakey." She gripped and licked it a little , teasing his boner. Y/n heard Keith groan a little, making her smirk. She licked his head and sucked it like a lollipop.

"Damn, babe." He grabbed the back of her head , pulling her hair a little and gripped her neck shoving the whole thing in her mouth. She shut her eyes a little and suck his dick with passion, making out with it and slobbering on it sucking it over and over as he thrust his hips upwards, hitting back of her throat. She pulled it out and massaged his balls, looking up at him.

"Ug! I'm gonna nut!" He gritted his teeth together feeling his mushroom tip about to start spilling. Y/n glared at him with her shiny brown eyes, winking and that sent him over the edge. Next thing you know, Y/n felt his cream covering the back of her throat, making her swallow it and pull him out making a popping noise.

"Damn." He sat up and flipped them over while Y/n wiped her mouth. Keith bent down and kissed Y/n's neck then moved down to her chocolate nipples, yanking them with his teeth and licking around her breasts. Y/n was a moaning mess in her king size bed, throwing her head back playing with her clit.

"Fuck! Baby!fuck me already." She whispered the last part and looked him in the eyes wanting to get right to the main part of this.

"Shh." Y/n obeyed as he went down and began kissing her stomach to her hotbox. She was about to take her panties off but Keith swatted her hand away, pulling them down herself. She pouted her lip and lied there making him chuckle and kiss her bottom lip.

"Don't be like that." He went down in a swift motion and Y/n got caught off guard with his tongue slapping her clit. Forgetting her parents are home, she let out a loud moan making Keith slap her inner thigh to shut her up.

"God." Y/n heard footsteps coming towards he door.

"Y/n, whatchu doing in there ?" Her door began to rattle but the chair was under it.

"Cramps! Get away from the door. My stomach hurts!"

"Well hope you feel better. Get some sleep honey." Her dad walked away from the door and heard her parents room door shut.

"Oh don't worry, you gone get some sleep." He smirked and went back to eating her. He licked, slurp, spit, slobber and even chew. This was the best oral sex so far for Y/n and she was loving it at the moment. She never knew a boy's tongue could be so good.

Slowly licking her slit and spreading her folds, Keith stuck his fat warm tongue in her pretty pink hole instantly making her squirt all around his mouth and down his throat. He loved the tastes of her pussy.

"Mm, pineapples and strawberry." He climbed up back to her, kissing her lips, letting her taste the delicious juices.

"I taste good, daddy." He nodded and flipped her onto her stomach, making her squeal a little. He raised Y/n's behind in the hair high and gave it a smack. She hissed at the little sting and arched her back deeper than it occurred.

"Like that, babygirl." Keith slid his dick in, slipping in easy with no problem due to her kitty dripping.

"Ahh!" he let out a groan and she let out a breathy moan. He stroked slowly a few times so she can adjust to his size and started throwing her ass back. Y/n's ass wasn't too big. It was just right to where he could feel her cheeks clap against his pelvis.

"Harder, papi!" He took that into consideration and did as told, giving her the pleasure she wanted. Listening to their skin clapping together, it turned the girl on, making her throw her cheeks back against him again. She was almost on her climax, but she felt Keith grinding into her kitty very slowly. She shoved her face into a pillow which was covered her face and let a broken scream out.

"Shhh. Take this dick, baby." He gripped onto the teen's hips and hit her from the back a little while, slightly pulling her jet black thick hair, wrapping his hand around the tip.

Y/n perked her ass up a little Against his pelvis and shook her golden cheeks one more time. He smacked her ass at the action and leaned over , his chest against her back and whispering dirty things in her ear.

"I want you to ride this dick with no mercy." He stuck one finger in her palace and curled it, making the pit of her stomach burn.

"Ahhhh!!" It was a moan from her mouth, but she kept calm with it and licked Keith's fingers which was held up to her mouth.

  ▫

"Oh- ba---ahh!" Y/n was riding Keith's dick with no mercy like he said. She slid down once more and began bouncing up and down hard the. Going into a circular motion, grinding her hips against his pelvis.

"Just like that." He grabbed the girl's hips as she slowed down and started thrusting up and down trying to bit her spot more than once.

"B-baby I wanna d-do it." She removed his hands and post her arms on his buff shoulders, allowing her kitty to swallow and clench his dick.

He lied back and groaned as the girl worked her hips to satisfy his previous boner.

"I'm about to nut."

"Not yet." She stood up a little and slammed down repeatedly, grinding, slapping her ass cheeks against it and rolling her body forward.

She hit her spots herself and went crazy, squirting and exploding around his jock.

She hopped off and went down on him, licking his balls and shaft, tasting her own juices. She loved the taste of herself and felt his dick twitch in her throat, tasting a gooey oozing substance down her throat once again.

She looked up out of breathe and saw Keith looking at her breathing heavily but amazed.

"Damn, girl. I might make you my wife." She laughed and crawled up to him, kissing his plump lips which still tasted like her juices.

"Oh shut up." She laughed, laying next to him.