Chapter 4

MiWon

I wrote down the answers to the last question and I was done with the test. I started packing my stuff and left the room after giving the homeroom teacher a nod of respect. Whenever there are tests on a particular day, we are allowed to leave the classroom after we had completed our papers. That is why Song Minho loves coming to class on a test day because he only needs to come to school for a few hours and later go home if he finishes earlier than anyone else.

I was about to leave the school when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I had the urge to run away. I had a feeling that he or she is going to kill me. "It's just me, your classmate."

Who?? I don't know anyone in this class. I'm a loner and couldn't be bothered knowing other people's names in this class.

"I'm Cha Eunwoo and I once sat beside you before." Who the heck is Cha Eunwoo??

I looked up and was greeted by his angelic smile. He has such a handsome face, why do I feel like I have seen him before?? "Do you know who am I now, Na MiWon ssi??"

"Nope, I don't and I never will. Let go of me." I yanked his hand off and walked off. Why would such a good looking guy be interested in me?? I bet that he is just curious about talking to a wallflower that never has any guy attracted to her before.

"Wait up!!" He said but I didn't hear him as I had already left the school. I took the fastest bus at the bus stop not thinking where this bus would go. I sat down in the seats facing the window and stared blankly without any thoughts in my mind.

It is not that I don't have any thoughts, I don't want to have any thoughts. I want to be free. Just like the birds in the sky. They are flying without any restrictions unlike me who is born smart with an IQ of 140 who is forced to perform at my best and couldn't enjoy my life like any other teenager that I had encountered in my whole life.

Other people can have friends that laugh with them during happy times and cry with them during sad times but I'm not. No one dares to make friends with me as they wouldn't understand what I mean as I am too smart for them. That's what someone said to me once in high school. Me being with them makes them stupid. That is why I chose to sit alone in class, eat alone and go back home alone.

The bus stopped at the next station and I saw the same person that stopped me from leaving the school. That annoying guy.

He stood next to me, hoping that I would allow him to sit next to me. I ignored his gaze and he just sat down next to me. "You going home by this way too??" He said.

I looked towards the window while he makes those small conversations with me, I mean himself as I wasn't responding to him at all. "I go home by this route too, which stop are you getting off at?? The stop after this?? The stop after that??"

I saw a lot of people getting off at this stop and I got off, finally getting away from that annoying guy. I looked around me, I am now near a shopping district and there are a lot of hotels and restaurants here. I looked at the time, it was 5 pm.

I'm skipping after-school academy which I don't give a damn about it. Without it, I would still score perfect As. It is just a place that I spend my time at before going back at midnight staying in that big and empty house that no one visits.

I looked at the hotels and went into the one that looks the most luxurious and expensive from all the other hotels. I don't care how expensive is it, I will be using my parent's money and they wouldn't care if I spend it all. They will still wire the usual amount every month.

"Welcome." The receptionist at the front greeted me. "What kind of a room do you want??"

I took off my headphones. "Give me the most expensive that this very hotel has..."

"Miss, are you sure that you can afford--" I slammed my wallet on the table and emptied every single thing in it, revealing all the cards that I have never even used for any transactions. Each card that I have in possession has at least 80,000,000 won in them.  "Is it enough for a whole night??"

She accepted one card. "That would be 14,000,000 won please, are you sharing with someone else??"

I glared at her which made her shiver in fright. "Ok, one person." She swiped the card and completed whatever procedures that she needed to do before returning the card back to me. 

"Your room number is 678, enjoy your stay here." She said bowing to me and I walked to the lift waiting for the lift to arrive.

----------

Minho

I changed into my uniform and hung my school uniform in the locker before locking it placing the key in my pocket. I styled my hair to make it more professional and applied cologne to mask away all the cigarette smells from my body.

I walked out of the male changing room and noticed that there was someone shouting my name in the hallway. I responded to the voice and he immediately stopped in front of me. I looked at his nametag, SungJong. "You are Song Minho right?? I really need your help for tonight, really..."

"Why?? What happened??"

"One of our cleaning staffs couldn't make it for today as she caught a very high fever and I need you to replace that ahjumma. We have a very special guest staying the most expensive suite room tonight and she has been ordering food from the food delivery service since a few hours ago and she hasn't stopped eating." Did all the employees just die of a sudden heart attack and they had to use me??

"Ok... But why me??"

"You know the time that you saved an elderly from choking?? All of us knew about it and knew that you had a kind heart despite how you looked." He held onto my hands.  "Please, you are the only one that could handle this kind of guests. It is just for one day and I can assure that you pay for this month would be 2 times more than the usual amount. The manager had already calculated the pay and he said that it might be higher according to how well you treat the special guest." Well, it would be more money for me this month if I take this. 

"Where is she staying at??"

"That's what I am talking about, Minho ssi!!" He said giving me a pat on the back. "Good luck, I have the utmost faith in you." He said and left. I will be fine right??