Chapter 10

MiWon

I had one of those dreams again when I am alone and catching after my parents who of course leave for work and leave me alone promising me that they will come back to me. Like hell. They never did. They are that heartless, then why did they even give birth to me for??

I wished that there is another person in the family that would take over the stupid job of impressing the two workaholics so that I would be that free spirit who will have my own thing to do.

I opened my eyes and spotted something weird, it wasn't in my own house. I passed out. Must be because of that stupid triangle Kimbap.

I then saw someone walking around in the place that I am in right now, I got up afraid that I was being kidnapped but I wasn't being tied up. I was lying down on a bed with the blanket covering my body. Then why am I here for??

"I see that you are awake, how are you feeling now??" The female voice made my eyes travel to her and I got up immediately, sitting with my legs folded in front of me.

"Who are you??" I grabbed whatever that is near me which is a hairbrush, specifically the ones used for short hair, pointing it towards her.

"You're so cute, aren't you??" She laughed a little and then continued. "I'm Song HaRa, Song Minho's older sister." Song Minho?? Why did he bring me here??

My eyes began searching for that someone who brought me here whilst I was unconscious. "He went to work, he put me in charge of you in case you wake up." She told me. "Do you want something to eat?? You looked so weak and pale."

"No thanks." I rejected her offer but in fact, I was hungry, very hungry. I didn't eat anything the day before and I even devoured an expired triangle Kimbap just earlier. Why did I even eat that shit??

"Are you sure?? Minho cooked a lot before leaving though." She said. "He even cooked soup."

"No thanks, I'm leaving." I tried getting up but I sat right down, I didn't even have the strength to even get up.

"Stay for a while before leaving, MiWon ssi. It's good to have someone to share food with." She said tucking me into bed again and walking out coming in again with a tray of food.

She placed the utensils in front for me and she went to the fridge. "Want some juice to go with it??"

I shook my head and she took a carton of orange juice no matter what, pour it into 2 glasses, one for me and one for her. Why is she so persistent??

"The food is getting cold if you don't want to eat and it is going to be all mine." She said telling me to eat and I placed up the spoon reluctantly and dipped into the stew putting it into my mouth which made my eyes double in size.

Soon, I was eating like a normal person putting soup and rice in my mouth simultaneously. I was loving it so much that I even choked on it once. "Sorry." I apologized to her.

"It's okay." She handed me a piece of tissue paper. "I'm glad that you liked it, Minho is indeed a good cook." Why is he being so kind to me for??

"Are you his girlfriend, MiWon ssi??" She asked drinking a sip of the orange juice. I shook my head and she tilted her head in confusion. "Then??"

"I am just his classmate, we sit next to each other," I explained and she nodded.

"He must have liked you a lot then." She concluded.

"That's impossible, he bullies me all the time."

"Why not?? My Minho is not the kind of person that you see in class, he's actually a kind person." Since when he is even kind?? I don't see any kindness in him.

"That's because he is trying to survive, he is nothing like that at home. He is that considerate that he moved out on his own because he didn't want to live off his parents."

I finished eating and got up. "I got to go. Thanks for taking care of me." I said and took my bag. She is just lying to make me feel better. No gangsters is that kind and considerate.

The door opened and Song Minho appeared behind it looking very tired and looked at me, his face softened. "Are you alright??"

I nodded and walked towards the door where he grabbed my wrist again where it hurts from hurting myself the other time in the hotel. "Are you sure?? Do you want to stay the night as it is very late now??"

I shook my head. "I have something to say to you," I said and left the apartment.

He came out a few seconds later and we went to the rooftop of his apartment building where it is a better place to talk as I didn't want anyone to know about it. "Song Minho..." I faced him. "Is this a joke to you??"

"What joke??" He asked not quite understanding what I had said to him.
"Stop being kind to me, I don't need it. I know that you hate me to the core and I don't understand why you are being so kind all of a sudden."

There must be a reason to why he is doing all these things out of the blue. He started attending school all of a sudden, chose to sit down next to me just like 3 years ago and he even offered food at the convenience store. He even brought me home when I passed out from that diarrhoea. People can't be kind all of a sudden, it's impossible.

"I didn't lie to you. It comes from deep inside of my heart." He pointed to his heart. "I don't know how you were raised but I just know that you lacked care and love."

"Love?? I don't know about it and I don't need it. All I know is that there are tons of hypocrites and you are one of them." I firmly said. "Don't act as you know me so well, you are just amazed that I'm not the type of person that hides when they see you."

He laughed for a few seconds and then cleared his throat. "Then good luck surviving. I didn't care about you because I'm amazed. You are pitiful, you are way too pathetic." He bumped my shoulders and went back to his apartment.

Yes, I am such a pathetic person.