Chapter 40

Miwon

It is normal that he would be angry at me, I lied to him for almost a month and he was kept in the dark, and now I tell him that all of a sudden, it is no wonder that he would feel betrayed at me. He thinks that I am playing with him since I pretended that I didn't remember him and allow himself to get close to me but in actual fact that I was the mastermind behind everything.

I didn't want to prevent him from knowing either but I had no choice at that point of time, he is still so disheartened that I have lost all of my memories and he had a hard time trying to convince himself that I am still the Na Miwon that he knew from 3 years ago, even if I have changed, there is still bits and pieces of the old Na Miwon in me and I do admit that I have changed from 3 years ago. I am no longer the emotionless Na Miwon, I used to be very emotionless and I didn't want anyone to care about me because I was so used to getting ignored all the time that I started to feel nothing inside, there is nothing that excites me anymore but that has changed.

I no longer feel nothing inside, instead, I look forward to seeing a new day in my life, I don't feel depressed anymore all thanks to one person who has managed to change me, and that person is Song Minho. Because I am so thankful for what he has done for me, I am saddened that he felt hurt for what I had done to him, I caused him to hurt to him and I am sorry for that.

He ran to the bathroom a while ago and he hadn't come back yet, I think that it is best to leave him alone for now, he is the type to go somewhere and calm down by himself and then he will return back to his normal self after a while. It is not good to bother someone who is already feeling bad inside and it is my fault that he is like this.

I packed up my belongings and left for home, putting my bag on my lap as I wheeled myself out of the library, I will text him later that I will meet him later at his house to have dinner with him and his sister, he would feel better by now and then I will ask him for his forgiveness. I got into the lift and I pressed the close button, closing the lift but I got stopped by someone.

He had a rather rough looking hand and it reminded me of Song MinHo, it has a scar on the thumb as well. It must be Song Minho, I guess that he had managed to catch up to me. I gave him a slight smile and the lift doors fully opened, my smile immediately faltered at the sight of him, it is not Song Minho.

--------

Minho

I hung up, put my phone in the side pocket of my jacket and I immediately made the run out of the library, going to everywhere that I could get help from, especially people and I don't think that they can help me. I texted SungJong that I am not available tonight to drink with JiHoon, they are too busy with their own lives and I can't ask them to help, it is too much of a burden and it takes too much of their time as well.

But I don't have anyone to ask for help other than the two of them, they are my only friends, the people who stayed with me for the past few years and they are definitely not fake friends and I can depend on them. I called one of them while I am on the way to meet that same person. "Hello?"

"Are you free, like right now?" I asked him, it is a very important question that determines if he would go with me or not. "I am in a very desperate situation right at this moment and I need your help a lot."

He let out a sigh. "You do know that I am a very busy man right? Why would I have time for you during my precious office hours?"

"I'm serious here, I really need your help a lot." I saw him running out of the front door and I ended the call. "What is it?" He ran up to me.

"Miwon is missing," I said with my tiny voice, the voice that I used when I am afraid, I even feel like crying right now.

"What? How?" He asked and I told him to start running like me so that we can go to my next target, Pyo JiHoon who is currently in his studio composing his tracks.

"We were at the library just now and I went away to the bathroom for a while, but when I came back, she is already gone," I told him panting at the same time, the two of us running at full speed so that we can reach his studio as fast as we can. "He took her away." SungJong has also connected a call to Pyo JiHoon while we were running to his studio, he has been listening to everything that we have said.

"Who?" We have arrived at his studio and seconds later JiHoon came bursting through his doors wearing his shoes halfway. "Who took her away?" He caught up to us.

"Nam Daehwan, he's one of the people whom I associated myself with during my high school days and I regret that decision. He is still a hooligan who does drugs at the same time and he is also the one who threatened Miwon and caused her to have a car accident back then."

"What?" The two exclaimed in unison. "That bastard, I have to kill him no matter what! Have you have any idea where he could be?" SungJong asked.

I shook my head. "That's why I asked the two of you to help me, I can't do this on my own. He is most likely at an isolated place if he wants to abduct someone without anyone finding out about it."

JiHoon groaned. "But there are so many places that you can do that, there are isolated factories, car garages and even the jungle."

I sighed deeply. "Then we have no choice but to track down each location one by one," SungJong said.

"But we don't have time to track down one by one, she is going to die the longer that we don't find her," I exclaimed frantically.

"There is the police if you are going to do that, it saves you a lot of time and money." JiHoon pointed to the police station ahead of us. Why did I not think about that at all?

There is someone very perfect to do the job and he is just there as if he is meant to be there at that moment. "Is there anything that I can help you guys with?" Him.