Chapter 48

Minho

I eyed the two intruders walking around the top level of the garage, trying to navigate their way around without causing a scene when I am already causing a fight with the new boss of the gang that I once joined. I don't know their intention but they need to be out of this place as soon as possible, they are not highly trained in any type of martial arts and they might sustain really heavy injures if they get found out by his men.

And then JiHoon made eye contact with me, we literally stared at each other for a few seconds before I was interrupted by Nam Daehwan looking at me. "What are you looking at? Is that even more interesting than what we are having here." He turned his head around and the two people quickly ducked for cover, they hid in time and Nam Daehwan couldn't find them.

"Nothing, I was just bored with what we are having here. Your men can't fight at all, their punches are so weak and their fighting techniques are so repetitive that I could even crack the code." I told him and I could see the steam coming out of his face, I have just attacked his weak spot and that was what I wanted from him.

He yelled. "Song Minho! You are extremely annoying, do you know that?"

"I know but I have no choice, that is how I managed to survive on my own for the past few years. You, on the other hand, should start learning new fight techniques and get upgraded. I know that you are the boss right now, but that doesn't mean that you can stand back and relax while you watch your men fight." I continued to attack him verbally so that he will find me even annoying and that would help me get Miwon's whereabouts.

"So you are saying that I should have a one on one fight with you?" He nodded his head. "Very well, I will do just that and I can tell you that I am not the old Nam Daehwan that you once know back in high school, I am the upgraded and revamped version of the Nam Daehwan." He got into his fighting stance, ready to fight me.

I smirked, putting both of my hands up to stop him. "Wait, I'm afraid that you might have gotten the wrong idea about what I had meant. I don't want to have a one on one fight with you literally, it is too easy for me and I bet that you have the confidence to do that. What I wanted is to have a general knowledge quiz set for the both of us and if you lose, you would have to tell me where is Miwon."

His mouth opened wide and he stared at me in bewilderment. "What the hell are you saying? A general knowledge quiz, are you kidding me? Who the hell does that?"

"Then I will be the first one to do just that, it is so much better to not fight using your fists but instead fight using your brains." I tapped the side of my temple. "I guess that you are not really up for the challenge so you would have to tell me where Miwon is, where did you hide her at?"

He laughed again. "Are you kidding me, Song Minho? I swear that you are so weird ever since you started to get close to Na Miwon back in high school, you started studying like a maniac and came to school every single day. And you even got into university, you said that you will never get in there because you have totally given up on studying."

I smiled to myself. "It is because I loved her, I loved Na Miwon so much that I was willing to change for myself to make her accept her. I would do anything for her if she is alive and well, I wouldn't mind if she hated me, all I know that is that I will continue to love her like I always had."

"What is this love confession?" He yelled. "Guys, fight him!" He ordered his men to start the fight again and it was shortly interrupted when the whole place started sprinkling with water and they started falling down as well because of the motor oil that split on the ground. This was no coincidence, it is all JiHoon's and SungJong's doing and I went along with their plan.

It had been a topic of discussion about it ever since the three of us became friends, it was a joke at first as it isn't unrealistic to hold a general knowledge quiz in the middle of a fight scene and it is ridiculous to do that but it was a very interesting way of fighting with someone and it involves 3 people. The person who is involved in the battle would suggest to the opponent that they would have a general knowledge quiz in the middle of fighting and that would make them even angrier because of how ridiculous it sounds, the other two people would slowly use all sorts of things to defeat the opponent who is currently being distracted and the first person would attack after the trap has been set and we will run for our lives, we don't actually fight in the whole plan but mentally fighting them and the use of secret weapons.

And out of all the possibilities that we have come up with, this was one of the methods and we have successfully pulled it off without any difficulties. And it is because we have great teamwork, JiHoon gave me the hand signal to start the plan while we were making eye contact with each other and SungJong made his way towards the opponents. And because of that, all the opponents have been defeated very easily with me landing a roundhouse kick in Nam Daehwan's male parts, it was heartless but I have to do that because I can't ever defeat him with the skills that I have now.

I grabbed his hair and I yelled in his face. "Where did you put Na Miwon at?"

"I can't tell you that, I will lose if I do that." He replied.

"But you have already lost the battle, you are lying down on the ground trying to overcome the pain of being kicked in the crotch area and I am here standing." I reached for the phone in his pocket. "And now I have gotten the phone back as well, you have been completely defeated. Have fun swimming and see you behind bars." I kicked his face and he groaned loudly before realizing what I had said to him, I have told the police force to gather outside and they would arrest them.

I immediately ran upstairs and SungJong gave me a high five and Jihoon just nodded. "Good job, guys... I can't believe that worked!"

"I wasn't expecting that we would do this but it was a perfectly crafted plan that we have came up with, no one would've expected this at all." JiHoon smiled to himself, feeling satisfied with himself. "Have you gotten the phone?" He asked me and I passed him the phone.

SungJong examines the phone. "I was right, that was Na Miwon's phone all along. He set a trap for you since the very start but he was very stupid." He paused for a moment. "Because he switched his phone with Miwon thinking that he can fool me but little did he know that his phone signal can actually cover the entire area where the phone is hidden at and I guess that he used his own phone to track Miwon's whereabouts and..." He opened the tracker app on Miwon's phone and it showed a red signal behind the area just behind the garage, where the storeroom is at. "That is Miwon's whereabouts and he has been hiding her there all this time."