Chapter 41

Miwon

I feel suffocated and I don't like the feeling, I also don't have any idea where I am nor how long I have been here for. I only know that this place has a rather unpleasant smell and I have been tied up, I feel the ropes wrapped around my body really tightly and that I am tied to a wooden chair. My eyes were also blindfolded by a cloth that didn't smell really nice and there was a piece of duct tape that covered my entire mouth, it will feel really painful later on.

There is only one explanation to this weird thing that I am going through now, I am being abducted by someone whom I am not very fond of, and when I mean by that, he is the one who is the cause behind why I am in a wheelchair and being in a coma for the last 3 years after that car accident. He has managed to find me and he chose the perfect timing to get me when Song Minho is not around near me.

I thought that he was pretty dumb so he had to become a gangster to make up for his useless brains but I guess that he is kind of smart as well, I bet that he has installed a lock for this place as well and this place doesn't have windows at all so that I don't have a chance to escape except for the front door.

I wonder how long have I been here for? It was late afternoon, close to dinner time when I got abducted by this bastard and my stomach hasn't been growling that much so I guess that it only has been a few hours since the abduction but I will get hungry really soon and I wished that he will come soon to get me, I know that he will.

Even though he may seem like a typical gangster at first glance, his heart is the purest heart that I have ever known, he is like a young boy trapped in an adult man's body but with a slightly mature way of thinking due to his upbringing in his childhood. Just like this man who brought me here, he used to think that he had nothing to fear about until he met me, I can't deny that I had brought a change out of him.

I convinced him to start studying again and that is how he managed to get into psychology even though he doesn't really want to be a psychologist, it is just that he wanted to me to get out of comatose state as soon as possible and I will be able to spend my life as much as possible. He also managed to leave the gang that he got himself associated with because he is so afraid of being weak to the other students and so he needed to toughen himself up with some thugs that taught him nothing but to resort to violence for every single problem that he needed to solve, he gave up so many things so that he could become a better person for me and I have done nothing to make me a better person for him.

All I know to do is to burden him with even more problems than he had left with and I only caused him pain and distress, I should've died that day so that he wouldn't have to wait 3 years to regain unconsciousness only to find out that he had been playing with one of my plans.

I heard someone fiddling with the padlock and I got tense, he is here to get me, to see if I am still alive as his hostage. I need to be alive so that I will be of some use to him because I am the bait that will lure Song Minho over, that is the only reason why he abducted me here for. "Are you still there?"

How I wished that I will kill him this instant... Footsteps came closer to me and I feel beads of perspiration fill my entire forehead as the fear in me arises from inside of me, the feeling just wouldn't go away at all. He is the man who wanted me dead from that day and he had failed in that, I didn't die from that car accident and I survived for the next 3 years and he was mad, he was mad that the only thing that mattered to Song Minho is still around and he will do whatever it takes to find me and kidnap me so that he can do the same thing again to Song Minho.

"I know that you know me but it doesn't matter, you are here with me and I brought you here on my own. I just know that Song Minho will be going around searching for you right now but he doesn't know where I have brought you to." His low but raspy terrifies me so much, it isn't the same voice from 3 years ago but still, the effect that he is trying to achieve is the same.

If the abducted me 3 years ago, I would've escaped quite easily with my brains and my ability to run with my two limbs but now with my disability, I am doomed for life here, it is just a matter of time if Song Minho manages to find me in time or not. Song Minho has to come to get me, I can't make it out of here on my own.

"Why aren't you answering?" He suddenly raised his voice and I jumped up slightly. "Oh, you got duct tape on your mouth, that's why you couldn't make a sound. Let me get it out for you so that I can get some response from you for once, I am sick and tired of talking to myself and talking to a genius would make me a little smarter."

I sense his rough-looking hands coming closer towards me and I moved around frantically so that he wouldn't get what he wanted, I wouldn't allow him to do anything to me so easily. He let out a groan and he kicked the chair that I am tied to and I dropped down to the ground with a loud thud, I let out a muffled groan as it is really painful. Hooligans are not called hooligans for anything, they are specialised to all acts of violence that they do it without any hesitation.

"Can't you behave, Na Miwon? If you don't cooperate with me, I will make sure that you will be dead before Song  Minho even finds you. And I will bury you along with all the people that I have killed over the years, it will be a little welcoming party for you and I say that you wait for it."