Chapter 26

Minho

MiWon comes near me and I felt a little flustered, my face turning redder by the second. I looked around at my surroundings and cursed silently in my mind, I'm on a bed and there are the four walls surrounding the two of us. What kind of a situation have I gotten into??

She placed a hand on mine and I gasped loudly to my surprise as I was never the type to actually be shocked at anything, she smirked and gave me a sexy smile. "Why?? Are you scared of this??" She leaned forward and whispered. "I thought that you were a gangster, why are you so afraid of a woman??"

I'm not afraid, I'm just really surprised... "Of course, I'm not," I told her and she raised an eyebrow.

"I don't believe you." She grabbed my hand and close to her chest. "Then prove it to me that you are not afraid of me and you are ready to bed me."

I gulped down my saliva and I looked for anything that could help me get out of there, this clearly is a dream sequence and it is not real at all. The real Na MiWon wouldn't do anything like this, she is boyish, she is heartless and the most important thing of all, she doesn't have feelings for me at all.

"Why are you not doing anything?? I'm already yours and you only need to do one thing to complete that." She continued and she took off her camisole revealing an exposed part of her shoulder and her collarbone. How I wished that it was real...

I only need to take off my clothes and I'm done right?? I will wake up from my dream right?? This is probably the one and only chance that I would get to do such a thing to her, she would never allow me to get close to me if this was real. She would kick me off the bed a very long time ago and whose room am I in??

"Song Minho..." She whispered my name and I gulped down my saliva once more, I licked my lips and exhaled deeply before reaching to touch her clothes and then her chest while both of my eyes were shut.

I heard the alarm buzzed a few seconds later and my hand reached for the phone and snoozed, I got up and looked around my surroundings. It is no longer the room that I saw earlier in my dream sequence, it was a dream and I am back to my bedroom.

I let out a relieved smile and then looked over at my clock, my smile faded and I immediately responded by jumping out of food and running to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I have been late for almost 30 minutes and I'm going to miss the first class of the day.

I'm very sure that MiWon had already made it to class and sat down alone, I can't let her be alone in the class without me. What if they make fun of her when I am not around?? But they don't know that we know each other right??

It is her first day back in school after a very long time and I'm afraid that she might not be able to react to the students there. Even though it is not high school anymore and most people have grown up a little, there are some idiots who never learn their lesson and continue to wreak havoc in other people's lives.

I got out of the apartment without having anything to eat and rushed off using my personal motorcycle that I have parked at the bicycle lot just below the apartment building, I would usually take the motorcycle when I am in the mood or simply because I was running out of time and I needed to get to my destination as fast as possible.

The bus or subway is never fast when you are running late, it slows you down instead when you want it to be faster. And the best thing is that it always breaks down at such timings so it is better to take your own transportation, it would be even better if I had a car that I could take at high speeds but the motorcycle is still a better option.

I parked my bike at one of the empty parking lots that were assigned for bicycles and motorcycles and I rushed off to the lecture theatre in the school of science where most of my theory classes are being held at, the class is going to end for a short break soon and I have to make it to class before that to get my attendance marked by the lecturer.

In this university, you are considered late if you are not in class by the designated time of the start of the class but you can still have your attendance marked if you arrived before the end of the first class, anytime after that, you will be considered late officially and your attendance would be marked zero and your attendance would be affected greatly.

They have set this rule mainly because of its students, university students have poor time management, no matter male or female. They have always had this problem until the director of the university decided to implement this particular rule since then it has helped reduce the number of students being late for a morning class.

I pushed the doors open to the lecture theatre and went inside, scanning the whole room for the lecturer and I apologized to him for being late. "OK, get to your seat quickly and don't be late the next time." He paused for a moment. "And I like your helmet. Can you give me a ride later??"

I touched the top of my head and cursed silently when I realized that I still have my helmet on after running all the way and not taking it off. How can I be this klutzy??

I took off my helmet and held it in my arms as I looked for Na MiWon while having a really red face on, the embarrassment is really on another level. How can I not know that my helmet was still on my head??

I found Na MiWon sitting among some students who look like they could be models and they were talking to her, for the first time in forever. She never had anyone talking to her before, not even in high school. I made my way towards her and she has a wide smile on her face, she is very happy.

"Minho ssi!! I have saved a space for you." She said and the girls around her made way for me to sit down next to her. I feel weird somehow having a bunch of girls around me, I have always been surrounded by boys all my life and no girl would want to sit near me. Because I was a threat to them and I'm sure that these girls will find me dangerous or later.

"I didn't know that you were friends with him." One girl commented, she has short hair and she looked rather familiar to me. She pushed up her spectacles and examined me closely, she pointed fingers at me and exclaimed loudly. "S-song Minho!!! Why are you doing in this course for??"