Chapter 43

Minho

We left the police station feeling more assured after getting some backing up from the police and they have agreed to help us in the search for the one that I love, Officer Na has also given me his assurance and blessings that I will be able to date his daughter Miwon and he had even granted me the permission to take her hand in marriage if she does come back to me in one piece without any major injuries.

Rather than feeling threatened by her father for giving such a privilege to marry his daughter if I manage to rescue her, I feel even more motivated to find her than anything else. He has the trust in him that I will find Miwon and bring her back to safety and he trusts me that I will treat his daughter like gold, I will do my very best to not disappoint Officer Na and his search team that he had dispatched to help us in the search.

It would take a very long time to search each and every abandoned garage or factory in this country if we were to search them one by one in groups and Miwon would be in even more danger by then, so we have decided to split ways in order to find Na Miwon even faster, I will search for all the abandoned garages in the nation, SungJong would search for the abandoned factories and JiHoon would go to the abandoned offices and we will report back to each other if we ever have any news about Miwon.

I would love to not implicate anyone on this matter but I seriously have no choice, Miwon's life is at stake and I can't afford to work on my own, each and every minute matters a lot on finding her and I can't let her be kidnapped for more than 48 hours, she would die and I will be at blame for everything since I was the reason why Nam Daehwan kidnapped her to get back at me.

He was mad that I left the gang for a better life and I have completely betrayed them by leaving the gang and pursuing a normal lifestyle as a regular high schooler, quitting the gangster would mean that I would out this chaotic life behind me and it was all thanks to one person and that person is Na Miwon, she made me feel loved and that made me fall in love with her, I want to let her know that I am willing to change just for her but she got dragged into this mess because of me and I deeply regretted it.

If only I wasn't a gangster from the very beginning and did all the bad things that I wasn't supposed to do, Miwon would've taken a liking to me from the first time that we have met each other in school and was arranged to sit next to each other, she would've been nicer to me and then we would have a regular love story than this chaotic one. It is all because of me that everything turned out like this, I mistreated Na Miwon because I didn't want to feel weak and she was miserable because of me and she feared me a lot, we didn't even have much to talk about during those 3 years of high school, all I ever did with her is to get my homework back to me at the end of the week and that's it.

It was only after I rescued her from that suicide attempt at the hotel that I used to work at during my high school days, that I realize that I could have a happily ever after with her as well but it was already too late, she had hated me and it was hard for me to make any conversation with me without she getting away from me at every single time.

But I still liked her, I liked her, even more, when I found out about her hidden life that no one knows about, I was willing to love her even after knowing that she was such a broken person and she lacked love from everyone, I was willing to love her even her imperfections and she didn't want me to love her because she isn't perfect and it would be best to leave her and be unloved for the rest of her life.

As if I would even listen to that... I am a very stubborn person, I never listen to whatever people tell me and I love to go against their opinions about me except when they tell me to not bothering Na Miwon, she is someone who needs to be bothered in order for her to feel emotions, she hasn't been loved for a very long time and she had lost all her emotions as a human being and she needs love even if she thinks that she doesn't need them.

And I will be the one to love her, I have already lost one chance to make her love me in high school and I had almost lost her once, I am not going to allow that to happen ever again and I am going to do whatever it takes to get her back, if I were to go against him in a battle and die in that battle, I would be willing to do that for Miwon. As long as she comes back to her parents in one piece, I wouldn't mind if I were to die in the process, I would be happy that I protected her with what I can.

I arrived at the same abandoned garage from 3 years ago, there is now a sign put up that it would be a sale but everything still looks the same from the outside. I am certain that Nam Daehwan has brought her here because this abandoned garage used to be the headquarters for the gang that I used to be in, we would have our brawls and meetings in here, this is also the place where I once fought all the men who were present to prevent her from harming Na Miwon who was in a coma from the accident 3 years ago, this place is full of bad memories and I hate going into there but I have no choice, I would go in there to rescue Miwon out of it and I swear that I will not come here ever again because I will kill Nam Daehwan if he ever tries to kill Na Miwon. I mean it and I would do that just to save the one that I love.