Chapter 64

Minho

"Song Minho!" I heard my woman calling for me but I ignored her, continuing to eat the sausages that the promoter had prepared, it is a new product and it is sold at a really low price as well, I can't miss out on it and besides, it tastes so delicious at the same time. "Minho nim! Hey, where the heck are you at?"

"Hey, I think that she is calling for you." The promoter told me and I just nodded my head. "Aren't you going to answer her? She might be needing you for something and you are here eating my sausages and not buying any of it at all, are you planning to finish everything that I have prepared?"

"Sorry Ahjumma," I said to her in between bites. "I am just so hungry and your sausages are that delicious, I can't believe that Kimchi flavoured sausages would taste so good."

"But still, you have to stop eating to save the rest of the sausages for the other customers. You are putting me in a bad position here and your wife is just standing right behind you with her hands on her hips." I immediately stopped eating and turned around to face Miwon, she wasn't looking too happy about me disappearing in the middle of grocery shopping and leaving her alone in such a huge supermarket.

"Is the sausages that nice? Why didn't you answer me when I was screaming your name?" She asked she is so angry right now that everything that I would say will make me kill me and I will be dead. "Answer me, Dr Song."

"I..." I grabbed one sausage and passed it to her. "Do you want a sausage? It is kimchi flavoured and it tastes delicious, right?" I tried to drag the promoter as well to make Miwon cool down.

"Miss, can you do me a favour and get your husband away from here as far as possible? He is eating everything that I have just prepared and I am running out of sausages, he eats too much and he is being inconsiderate for the other customers." The promoter is not on my side, of course, I ate all of her sausages and she needs to run her business and I am getting in the way.

"Of course, I am so sorry for what he has done. You will be very shocked at what he does for a living, he is a paediatric psychologist for goodness sake and he is eating up all of your sausages." She apologized to the promoter once more and she drags me out of the aisle and places my hands on the trolley that I am supposed to be pushing. "Are those sausages that delicious?"

I nodded my head. "You should've taken a bite earlier, the taste is really out of this world and I never thought of that until I tasted those sausages," I told her and her eyes are telling me to shut my mouth up and I did. "Yeah, the sausages were nice and I will not disappear like that in the middle of grocery shopping ever again," I promised her and she looked at me with a doubtful look on her face.

"Then give me a kiss." She said and I kissed her on the cheeks. "Get me one packet of those sausages." I immediately ran back to the aisle to get one packet and the promoter looked at me, wondering if I am crazy or not.

Our marriage has been like this for the past 3 years and I can't believe that we have been married for the past 3 years, there were a lot of ups and downs in our married life but we still overcame it because we trusted each other and we held onto each other for dear life. It has been 3 years and I am still trying to get used to Miwon and I think that I am doing quite a good job on it, even though she still gets pissed off at me now and then but we are such a good couple that we made up with each other within the same day that we quarrelled.

It is best to make up as soon as possible so that we wouldn't go to bed angry and make our marriage distant and cold, it is one of the things that both my father and my father-in-law has mentioned to me many times ever since I got married, and they are good to me and brings food over all the time. There is only one thing that they have been bugging me about for a long time, they both wanted me to have children and Miwon and I have no children yet.

We don't have any plans to have any children and living together like this is what I wanted and I have gotten so used to it, everything that we do is in twos and I can't imagine having more people in the house. Well, having a kid is adorable and it would make my parents and my in-laws happy but I would prefer to wait for the right moment to have children and Miwon and I have just started our careers and we would want to have our careers stabilised before we would have any children.

"Is that all?" Miwon asked me and I checked everything that I have placed in the trolley and I nodded my head. "I will pay for you in the car, my legs are killing me." She said and she left me right before we would pay, she has been doing that for a while and she is easily tired these days, she could be working just 8 hours but she would nap as soon as she gets off work.

I have asked her about it but she tells me that it is nothing much and I don't have to worry too much about it, but I know that there is something that she has been hiding from me for the past month and I am waiting for me to tell me herself. I walked to the car and she was on the call with Jung Eunha, talking loudly and she immediately hung up as soon as she sees me. "Let's go, I am hungry and I need to rest." She says to me as I get into the car.