Chapter 16

***CHEATING***

y/n POV

All of a sudden I'd been woken up by someone who put there hand over my mouth, i tried to scream, but i couldn't, what's going on..

"Shhhh it's only me!" The familiar voice said to my ear, i froze without moving he... finally faced my direction and looked me in the eye, those eyes i fell for, but now...brakes my heart.

"WHAT THE FUCK J-" he cover my mouth again, i bit onto he hand which made him yelp in pain, "You b-" i stopped before he finished hes sentence.

I heard Ryan's feet rushing upstairs and as soon as he saw Justin he was shocked
"Justin! what the hell are you doing here!" he screamed "Why the fuck did you shut the phone on me? why didn't you tell me that MY girlfriend-" i quickly interpreted him

"Ex Girlfriend..." I said, He looked at me with such anger in hes face, he looked me up and down in disgust..

then into a hurt helpless Justin that i'd comfort and forget about all the drama we've been though, but NO. he has to ruin it once again! He smirked and chuckled

"You don't mean that" he laughed

Y/n:"Well this time, I do!"

Justin:"See, haha what a bitch, you've coming with me-"

Ryan:"No shes NOT! i never thought Ryan would be protest against Justin, i mean they are best buddies, actually know, they are more like Brothers!

I don't know what's wrong with Justin but hes turned into a hurtful person...I just glad hes not hurting he's beliebers in anyway.

Justin:"Hahaha you kidding me right?"

Ryan:"She's done Justin! she dosent want you any-" just then i saw ryan laying on the flooe... Justin punched him like he was a punching bag right in hes face! He was so rough he could really knock Ryan out!

"STOP JUSTIN!" he continued to kick Ryan and beat him up, I begged him to stop be he wouldn't listen...

Just then, he stopped and he looked at me and pushed me against the wall and put hes hand around my neck whilst slightly squeezing me.

Justin:"I told you you'll regret it...your coming with me know matter what!" he was inches away from my face, I could smell his minty breathe upon my skin. I shook my head in defense from hes comment to me.

Justin had never in he's whole life talked to me in such a threatening way, EVER. I felt terrified!

"why are you do-doing this to me" I asked in a sort but hurt voice, i was on the edge of tears, he was treating me so rough.

Justins POV

I don't know what has gotten into me, but i feel great! i feel in control! it's something which i'd never experienced in my life.

I smiled at y/n and yanked her by the hair and took her down stairs, I was laughing and Ryan was screaming my y/n's name for her to come back to him. This is a new side of me i don't ever wanna get ride off!

I through her to the back seats of my car and drove off...

y/n POV

What's wrong with him! he's taking over me, I'm my own person, he can't control me, i though.I was at the back shaking, this is a side i'd never seen Justin like! I was like a wild tiger which escaped from hes cage.

It looked like we were driving for about 40 minutes now, i got so fed up and tired so i just slept in the back seats. i woke up to see a sun rise in the distance which cased my eyes to shut immediately.