Chapter 17

***CHEATING***

I felt such sharp pains all over, i heard Justin groan and moan non stop...what's gotten into him...and one more thing

WERE THE FUCK ARE WE?

Justin's POV

I was planning a massive surprise for y/n...something she'd never imagine before. Yes i was kinda rude to her in the car but that's just grump Justin talking!

I know i was being dick to her earlier on but seeing her with Ryan hurt me, i never meant to hurt her in any way..
But as soon as we stepped into the house she passed out.

I was freaking out! We were really far away from everywhere,Which obviously meant i couldn't get help, not right now! I quickly went into one of the rooms upstairs and carried y/n up with me, i placed her gently on the bed, then i'd rushed and got some water.

I splashed so much water onto her face to try & wake her up but nothing seemed to work, i was freaking out like crazy!

She was defiantly dreaming of something at that moment, as she was shaking and crying for me to stop? stop what? i was so confused!

After about 20 minutes or praying for her to wake up her eyes started to fluttery open, she was trying to adjust her eyes to the really strong sun light which gazed upon her face.

Her clothes were now soaking wet after splashing so much water over her face to wake her up, but It's pretty warm now so it'll dry up quickly I think!

She looked me dead straight in the eyes and literally bounced up screaming at me "GET AWAY FROM ME, SOMEONE HELP" she was trying to get up from the bed, she was crying her eyes out...what did i do?

"Y/N! Calm down baby!" I gripped onto her wrists and pulled her body into mine hugging her so tightly without giving a fuck aout how wet my clothes must be now!

y/n:"get-get away from me, let me go" her voice completely cracking almost like she'd been screaming for hours.

Justin:"y/n calm down take a deep breathe! your safe with me!"

y/n:"No I'm not! you-you tried to..to rape me!"

Justin:"Wait what?"

y/n:"D-don't dine-it it" she sobbed into my chest as i held onto her body.

Justin:"Baby girl you passed out as soon as we walked into the house?" She looked at my face, her cheeks stained with tears, she still looked so cute though!

y/n:"it-it felt so real! Y-you were rapping me i-i thought i was gonna" she couldn't even finish her sentence she cried

Justin:"Shhhh baby, your safe i promise you"

Y/N POV

What happened to me? I'd never had a dream so realistic in my life, EVER. Justin looked so worried for me, i felt sorry for him to see me like this or to scare him at all...

Right when i looked into hes beautiful hazel eyes, it was as if i was reading a book, i remembered he cheated on me. He hurt me. He broke me to pieces.

y/n:"I'm going" i said getting out of the he's grip around my waist

Justin:"Where?" Justin laughed

y/n:"HOME! I still don't forgive you, you know that."

Justin:"Bu-but you can't y/n, not now"

y/n:"Yes i can! Where are we by the way?"

Justin:"Far far away" he chuckled again

y/n:"Justin!"

Justin:"Calm down! y/n! you get so angry so quickly! it drives me insane!

y/n:"Fuck you Justin! your just a cheating asshole i hate you!"

Justin:"STOP SAYING THAT! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME! I DON'T EVER WANNA HEAR THE WORD HATE!"

y/n:"HOW CAN I EVER SAY I LOVE YOU AFTER THE COUNTLESS MISTAKES! YOU'VE HURT ME SO MUCH! I SAID IT ONCE, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...WE ARE OVER!" i screamed in hes face feeling a bit guilty

I knew it, he knew it. He hurt me alot, now he needs to let me go...

I began to leave the room until I heart him follow me from behind, I stopped and turned round to see him now in tears..."Do you really wanna end this?" He questioned me.

There was so much i wanted to do with him.i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him but he cheated..he screwed up big time!

He is so very lucky that no media or paparazzi have found out about hes behavior with me or less i could be making alot of money out of him! but i'm not heartless, I'll always care about him..

y/n:"You ruined this, not me."

Justin:"B-but you cheated too..I forgave you for that"

y/n:"Wait what are you even saying! Yeah yeah i cheated, ONCE, what about YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU CHEATED ON ME?!"

Justin:"It was all a MISTAKE y/n! Just expect that!" we continued to argue, see if i go back and start our relationship again, we are gonna end up arguing i bet you.

It was getting really intense, we were shouting to each other hurtful things..

y/n:"WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?! I WANNA LEAVE!"

Justin:"NOT JUST YET Y/N! JUST WAIT!"

Y/N:"WAIT FOR WHAT!"

Justin: I've seriously had enough of you" he mumbled blowing me of the edge with anger

Justin:"You really wanna know why i brought you here?!"

y/n:"YES!" i screamed

Justin:"This, this house I got it built, its not completely done obviously, but this was for us! I made this as a surprise for you! all this took forever to do! i thought we could grow old here, we would have our kids, grand kids, I got this place built about 1 year and 6 months ago, this was all a surprise for the love of my life.." He sobbed

Justin:"Yes i made mistakes, but this, this was for us, i brought you up here surprising you with it. all i do is get yelled at from you! You know...maybe it is OVER!" He screamed in my face.

I looked at him with such a shocked face, I didn't know how to respond, He did this all for me...