Chapter 50

***CHEATING***

Stellas name beamed up to my phone again.....then I heard y/n's voice echo through the room."Who is it Justin?"

My eyes was literally glued to the screen "Justin?" y/n innocently said, my hands began to get sweaty i didn't know what to say to her! "Errr, it's know one" i smiled at her nervously.

"Justin i saw the name pop up, who is it?" my mum literally whispered in my ear making y/n a little more aware of what was going on.

"n-no one mom! let's just admire the baby" i said getting up and slowly picking Romeo up from y/n's arms.

Then I sat back down onto the chair beside y/n,

i looked at romeo then to y/n...Romeo was defiantly gonna take after her....

y/n looked so weak yet so beautiful at the same time. "Baby you get so rest" i said stroking y/n's hair out of her face. she shook her head and i gave Romeo back to her, this is a start to a beautiful family...let's hope Stella doesn't come any where near us!

y/n POV

"Hello miss y/l/n, we've checked everything your all good to go for tomorrow, i say you just get some well needed rest" she smiled over at me which i weakly smiled back at her.

I was just annoyed why Justin wouldn't let me see who rang him! he's face literally went bright red! "Justin who rang? you can take the call if you want" i said seeing what he's pathetic excuse would be now.

He huffed really loudly "S-scooter!" he said a little more excited then he should have said it! I let out a giggled and looked over at Pattie to see her not that impressed?

"Sweetie i rang your mom & dad, they are on there way" Pattie smiled at me " Oh and Justin, where are the crew now? shall we call them to come here?" she asked innocently "No mom there all in UK it would take way to long for them to come back here" Justin chuckled grabbing a bottle of water then drinking it.

***later that night***

We started to hear some fans pleading Justin to go outside, there faint little voice yelled from all the way down stairs. "Let me just take some photos with them" he smiled and left. My parents came earlier on, my mom bursted out crying and my dad was getting really teary which made me laugh a we NEVER see him cry,But at the back of my head I was still thinking why Justin was being so sneaky against the phone call?

Pattie soon left which left me and Justin alone with Romeo, Justin had been down for at least 10 minutes now! there must be quite a lot of fans or he's spending time with them, i love him for doing that!

Just then he's phone started to vibrate from the table across to where he was sitting...I slowly placed Romeo back into he's little bed and mad my way to the table, I was in completely shock to see who's name beamed up for about the 10th time...Stella!

"Hey" Justin said running back into the room, I dropped the phone back onto the table and looked at him in anger "what's up babe?" he said placing he's jacket on the bed then noticing that i'd looked at he's phone///

"Stella want's to talk with you..." i said trying not to breakdown and cry.

Justin looked really upset for some strange reason when he's the one being the dick staying in contact with that selfish bitch!

I sat back onto the bed, but i couldn't help it! he need to know "why is she calling you? have you forgotten about us already! what about OUR baby!" i said tears escaping my eyes.

"no no no no no! y/n listen to me! She broke up with Ryan, that's it" he said showing me the texts she sent to him asking for some company. I felt guilty for making a big deal about it but...I guess he was in the wrong place first!

He cuddled me and i cuddled him back feeling he's heart beat, he must have been nervous to tell me!

***1 year later***

"Romeo!" i yelled, I was in the middle of changing he's nappy whilst Justin was with me, but he ended up pissing all over Justin. i started to laugh uncontrollably to see Justin so shocked.

"You are one BAD boy Romeo!" he said wiping himself with a towel, "And you y/n, are a bad girl" he winked over at me trying to hug me whilst he's covered in pee. "Go wash up you smell gross!" i yelled in a laughing, yet serious voice.

Everything is working out so good right now! it has been so so hard with Romeo being around and Justin's schedule getting out of place but he are working on it!

Justin had to cancel he's tour which was for another 3 more months to help out with me...But he was so generous he'd actually given every single belieber a meet & greet passes for the beliebers who bought tickets for the show to he's future concert so they arent mad at him!

Justin's POV

So at last our relationship is back to normal! I think y/n giving birth to Romeo have defiantly brought us closer together, y/n is literally my soul mate, we do everything together...yeah we do argue but that's what brings us closer as well!

I began to undress and went into the shower, the glass from shower was a little foggy but I could see y/n clearly walk in then she stopped and looked down at my dick "Something caught your eye?" I laughed which made her jump.

"No!" she cooled "Haha sure...you know you want it" I said winking at her "Fuck it" she said undressing then jumping into the shower with me. we bagen to make out "Wheres Romeo?" i said stopping "In hes cot" she said. well this is gonna be fun ;)