Chapter 40

***CHEATING***

I squealed in pain and the corner of my eye I saw gun at the side of my head.

"You let us go or I'll explode her head right now." I heard Ted's voice from behind me. He's words scared me so much, I broke down into tears absolutely terrified.

I tired looking over at Justin without my vision going blurry from my tears but it just wasent possible, the tears were falling and falling, "J-Justin" I whimpered while Ted's grip got tighter tugging on my hair.

Justin started to slowly walk over to me. "Bieber if you fucking dare walk any closer and you know what i'll do to her" he warned. All the police froze as if they didn't know what to do.

I yanked me back and started to walk in the house while the gun was now facing down until we heard a loud shot.

I instantly fell to the ground not knowing what was going on, I soon look over to see Ted lying on the floor, he's back is covered in blood.

Justin's POV

I've never been so frightened in my whole life! As soon as the police made the shot, y/n dropped to the floor as well as Ted. I ran over as fast as I could and the police did the same thing.

right away I keeled down put my arm around y/n, she flinched from my touch and quickly wrapped her arms around me too, it felt as if her heart was about to explode! it was beating so fast.

"J-Justin" she whimpered. "Shhhhh, your safe" I hugged her tightly, rocking her slowly back and forth. tears escaping my eyes as I looked at her tiny figure shaking.

"We will take you both to the hospital if y/n wants to be checked up" an officer came over smiling weakly at me. "N-no, i'm fine" y/n interrupted, while her arms were still wrapped around me.

I continuously kissed her on her head completely forgetting about the previous drama we had,Then i picked her up slowly putting her back onto her feet and walked her to the police car.

We both got in and and soon as we did y/n snuggled over to me and just hugged onto me tightly while her head was on my chest breathing hitching up form the amount of stress she must have been in.

About 1 hour we were soon at a 5 star hotel with Scooter waiting for us and the entrance. we were about to get out of the car but y/n refused to get out.

"N-no i wanna go home" she said with her eyes all puffy with smudged make up all over her face.

I got out and told Scooter and then the police soon drove us to our house which sure took FOREVER! about 2 hours.

When we arrived i picked her up and got to the entry door and opened it up. we both thanked the police officer for all the help the'd given us and we both walked up

y/n POV

I was so exhausted! we both got home and walked upstairs together, i felt so tired as if i was about to fall asleep...until i had seen i cleared out the room alot....

Justin looked pretty shocked but then he's face went into guilt. i sat onto the bed while he took of he's top and pants and left himself in he's boxers, I was just getting a little suspicious to why he wasent questioning the previous fight he had.

He walked over to me and i put my arms up, he was slowly taking off my top until i remembered I still had the lingerie on! i shot my arms down right away but he'd obviously saw it. "What's that?"

I bursted into tears again, it was just to much drama for me to handle! "y/n baby..." Justin asked again. "H-he forced m-me. y-you said he'd n-never hurt m-me and he d-did" i sobbed.

Justin came closer wrapping he's strong arms around my body and laid me down so we were both lying together.I ran up and quickly took the fucking lingerie off me feeling disgusted and jumped back into bed with one of Justin's tops and my panties.

I was hugging onto Justin never wanted to let him go. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "For what?" "I promised you i'd never let him hurt...you..." he's voice cracked completely.

"n-no it's fine...I-i just thought he was gonna kill me Justin" Justin's face looked more angry then upset now. we were both silent looking up to the ceiling until I broke the silence.

y/n:"I love you" i whispered

Justin:"Hmm..." i sighed

y/n:"Justin?"

Justin:"Yeah?

y/n:"Do you love me?"

y/n:"Justin? do you love me?" i questioned him again.

He was just silent, maybe he just needs space. I got off he's chest and faced the other way from him a little hurt from him not answering me. I mean....we all make mistakes right?

"Even if you hate me right now or for the rest of your life. I'm always gonna love you know matter what" i whispered.

I kept my eyes shut trying to sleep, but after about 10 minutes i felt a little tap on my shoulder and then i heard Justin's voice.

"I love you too"