Chapter 27

***CHEATING***

Justin:"Oh...i'll be back soon i promise" then the phone line went silent and i heard Stella giggling in the background.

Wait what? they are still hanging out whilst i'm hear in pain, and i'm STARVING with this fucking pregnancy! I hung up right away about to dial Ryan's number but then i realized he is giving me the 'silent treatment' i sighed and just looked through old photos of me & Justin.

Whilst i looked through the photos I rang Scooter to go and get me some food and luckily he didn't hesitate!

After i ate, i was fed up of waiting! i went straight to bed reading through some more messages Ted had sent me as i was bored out of my mind! He was so cringy! the things he said were what Honeymoon couples would say, but then he'd go into a dirty freak!

"I wanna see you naked"

"Cutie...you ignoring me?"

"i'd do anything to fuck that pussy of yours right now!"

Tears were rolling down my eyes, i wanted to scream out in anger! why is he still after me! i sighed loudly, just then i heard feet coming towards my way, I felt a warm little kiss on my cheek. Pretending i was asleep i didnet react in any way.

"I love you"

Justin said, it felt as if he said those 3 words years ago. my heart dunk, I wanted to hug him and tell him everything! but it can't happen, it'll ruin everything...

He soon after walked out and went into the other buses. I was trying my hardest to sleep but i just couldn't! then i heard another set of feet coming towards me...

"Y/n?" a girl's voice called out, it was Stella.

"little bitch" she cussed under her breathe, she was awfully silent, i could hear her angry chuck something at me but i didn't move an inch. i soon heard her walk out the bus saying some other things which i didn't exactly hear.

I looked over to see my phone chucked on the bed which before hand was on my head side table, i looked at my phone to see 'wrong Password used' wtf is she up to! without going insane at her my eyes started to go heavy and i soon fell asleep.

Days past, Justin completely surrounding himself with Stella, I felt really lonely. why isn't anyone asking how i am or anything! it's like everything and everyone revolves around Stella!

I wanted to go home and pretend i never met Stella because she's making my life like hell! I can't even be around my own boyfriend knowing that she's somewhere abouts! i quickly tweeted

@y/n:"Feeling invisible is the worst"

and with that done i walked onto the dancers tour bus to see them all sitting and chatting away, If Stella wasent here i would be talking to everyone too! but she put me off, and besides my hormones are messed up!

"Hey" Justin smiled at me, i gave him a weak smile back and saw Stella smriking at me. She was sitting right beside Justin, Why does she hate me so much! she's trying to steal my boyfriend! "Ryan i need to talk to you" i said, but he ignored me as usual!

I quickly yanked he's hand and dragged him into the small kitchen here. I needed to get him to tell me the truth or else i will leave!

y/n:"Listen i don't know what is wrong with you but why wont you talk to me!" Ryan just smirking at me then shaking he's head as if he was disagreeing with me.

Ryan:"You've got to be kidding me?!" i looked at him confused, he's fists were now curled and he's knuckles went white, what the hell is wrong with him?

y/n:"I'm not kidding! seriously this is hurting me Ryan!" tears rolled down my eyes. I said it loud enough, but not to loud so the crew AND Justin wouldn't hear us.

"Your a whore" He said completely a blank expression and walked out with no emotion. know one heard as it was said pretty quietly. I walked behind him in completely shock "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT RYAN!" i yelled out.

I continued to yell hurtful things i didn't mean into Ryans face until he said...

Ryan:"Justin get your whore of a girlfriend away from me..." which made us all completely silent, i heard that bitch face Stella giggling which made me turn to her

Justin:"What did you fucking say Ryan?"

"I fucking hate you!" i yelled launching my body to Stella, i gripped tightly onto her hair whilst i continuously punched her. I heard the crew scream for us to stop, Justin pushed me really harshly which made me stumble back in shock

Justin:"What the fuck is wrong with you y/n?!" he said with full anger but shock in he's voice.

Ryan:"If you don't tell Justin now, I'm gonna tell him" Ryan warned. It hurt me, feeling everyone against me for what reason? i shock my head fast "n-no" i said in complete shock to what Ryan was gonna do!

Stella:"Ohhhh what you gonna tell us Ryan?" She winked at him and licked her lips.i gave her a death look which made her lick her lips again but this time sexually.

"Stella let's go" I heard a voice which i didn't expect to hear that from, It was Justin.

y/n:"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO ACT NORMAL WHEN YOU AT THAT SLUT ARE ALL FLIRTING AROUND TOGETHER! ITS AS IF I DON'T FUCKING EXISTS JUSTIN! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME, IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH!" i screamed catching everyone of guard whilst they watched

Tears escaped my eyes, Justin's face went from anger to upset.

Ryan:"Your the SLUT y/n!" Ryan screamed, out of know where Justin had Ryan pinned up at the wall, Justin had he's hand around Ryan's neck trying to strangle him. "Justin get OFF HIM!"

he wasent listening, everyone was screaming and shouting until i said something i regretted so so badly i was crying so hard at this point...

"I'M FUCKING PREGNANT! AND IT MIGHT NOT BE YOURS JUSTIN!"