1.0: party rock anthem

Playlist: Menswear -- 1975

Before

"Pleaseeeee!" The two girls begged of me.

"You'll meet tons of hot girls there!" Tristen said, trying to build her case for this. Her and Aurora had just asked me to join them at a Frat Party. Tristen has gone on several occasions, with Aurora as her chaperone and on the nights they can drag Jeremy out of his room, they bring him too and he deals with their drunk antics.

They had asked me to go out with them before and I had always politely declined. I liked drinking, I was no virgin to alcohol but I was also trying to be a good student and study and go to class. Besides that, guys had to pay to get into those damn parties. "I know there will be but you know what's more fun?" Aurora and Tristen groaned. "Staying home and studying." I was lying out of my ass, it wasn't much fun. I was trying to joke around with them.

"It'll be so much fun Lance and it'll help us take our minds off our shitty midterm grades." I sighed. They were pretty fucking shitty. "A sigh! We got a sigh. He's close to breaking." Aurora said triumphantly.

"You can at least just come for a minute Lance. There's no harm in it!" Tristen said, hitting my arm. I rubbed circles into my temple before looking up at them, they are grinning like mad, they knew they had won.

"Yes!" They exclaimed.

"We're going to have so much fun together! Ask your other friends to come along. I'll try to get Jeremy to convince Hunk to go. We can all get drunk together and it will be fun!" Aurora told me excitedly.

"Hunk's not really a party guy." I told her with a smile.

"Neither am I but I like free alcohol." Aurora shrugged.

"Okay but guys have to pay to get into frat houses." The two girls smiled.

"Well, somebody has to pay for all the free booze." I roll my eyes as they begin to laugh.

"Just talk to your friends. Okay? I really want to meet this Shiro guy you keep mentioning. He sounds kind of hot." Tristen said with a slight smirk.

"He has a girlfriend." I said with a shake of my head.

"Damnit, why can't you make friends with people who aren't taken?" She demanded.

"Hunk is single and so is Matt."

"Okay but Matt and Pidge are so alike if I did start dating him it would be weird and Hunk deserves better than my one-month relationship ass."

"She has a point." Aurora said. Tristen hit her roommates arm. "What? Ow!" She complained. Tristen huffed.

"Not everyone can have an adorably, cute boyfriend they go to college with." Tristen grumbled.

"Hey, don't worry, we'll find you someone." I told her with a small smile.

"Yeah, a one night stand at this damn party is what we're gonna find!" Tristen whisper shouted to us, making us laugh.

----

The Biggest Nerds In The Galaxy