A/N: New Stories!!!!

Hey y'all!! So yes, my Hanahaki Disease story has finally come to an end. I'm very happy for all the support and love I've received from this story. I love reading all of your comments and discussing things with you all! It's a lot of fun for me and I'm always happy to hear from everyone!

And while this story may be over, you best believe that I'm going to continue writing about my favorite Paldudes! So here's a rundown of the next couple of Klance/Voltron stories that I am writing/thinking of writing/have already posted . Comment on which one you want to read first and I'll put that into consideration when I'm thinking of what to start updating!

1. Shades/ Klance
       One-shots of your favorite red and blue Paladins! There's a lot of fluff, a little bit of angst, but mostly a lot of fun! This one-shot series is already being updated every other Sunday! I think there's about 35+ stories already up with many, many more in the way! I've seen some of my readers for this story commenting and voting on those  stories as well and it makes me very happy! Everyone else should go check it out too!

2. Don't Come Down/ Klance
         A Klance story I'm very fond of that will revolve around the idea that Zarkon never turned evil, hence Alfor never had to send the lions away and Blue never hid on planet earth. Meaning, that Matt, Shiro and Sam Holt had a successful Kerberos mission and the Paladins never meet Allura and Coran. So this story will follow everyone at the Garrison! Aurora (from this story) will also be in Don't Come Down (because I love her character) and I will be sure to include all the new characters we have met like Griffin, Kinkade, Leifsdottir, and Rizavi! I'm even more excited to write this story now that I know more about some of the other Garrison children! The About for the story is published if anyone wants to go read it!

3. Princely/ Klance
The about for this story is already published but I'm still working through a lot of ideas about where to take this story as it won't be following the actual plot line of the story at all, seeing as Altean!Lance is a thing. I have a lot of ideas but let me know what y'all think. What should I write in this story? I might follow the basic plot of S1 but I'm definitely going to veer off from that after a while. Let me know what y'all want to read about!!

4. Laundry Room / Klance
Not to be confused with the infamous Klance story Dirty Laundry. I don't know anything bout that story as I have never read it and hopefully, this story I've had an idea for isn't anything close to what it actually is. It's another College!Au that I've been thinking about and is an idea I really like! Here is the description of the story:

"I uhh.. Think you dropped something."

"Oh shit yeah." He said, blushing hard as he grabbed his underwear off the floor. I silently continued to put my laundry into the dryer but my brain and my mouth weren't in sync. "So... You like Batman?"

"Shut up." He groaned.

--

"We have got to stop meeting like this."

"Yeah meeting over dirty laundry is gross."

-x-

Where Lance didn't know how washing machines worked and Keith dropped his underwear.

Lance and Keith's relationship started off a bit... Odd. After meeting one late night in the laundry room and sharing several awkward moments together, the two swap numbers. Eventually, they start seeing each other everywhere. In the hallways, in the cafeteria, in class and as always, at midnight every Saturday in the laundry room. It had been Keith's habit to do laundry that late at night and it soon became Lance's as well.