S8 DISCUSSION/RANT!!!!! COME AT ME

HEY YALL

HEY YALL. BET YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD SEEN THE LAST OF ME. WELL I HAVE FINALLYYYY WATCHED S8 AND I HAVE GONE THROUGH INSTA AND TUMBLR TO SEE WHY PEOPLE ARE MAD (because I knew they would be) AND HONESTLY. FIGHT ME. IM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SEVERAL REASONS WHY I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD FINAL SEASON AND WHY I AM SATISFIED WITH THE WAY VOLTRON HAS ENDED (notice how I say satisfied and not happy. Things definitely could've been better but I've read how people are mad about the dumbest things).

Now for this rant/discussion ya'll are most definitely welcome to share your thoughts about S8 and tell me why your opinions if it differ from mine. Also, for the sake of this rant, I'm going to use a collective ya'll  which isn't to say that I'm attacking any of you reading this in any way it's just easier to say ya'll instead of "some people" (also I really like saying ya'll 🤷🏻‍♀️). And I will be using the word bitter a lot idk if y'all are bitter but I love the word so I'm sticking with it. So without further ado, let's get into this shit.

1. ALLURANCE. IS. VALID. YALL. ARE. JUST. BITTER.
       Don't get me wrong, obviously I love Klance more than life itself (seeing as how I've planned like 10 Klance fics), but Allurance is valid and isn't feel rushed in the s l i g h t e s t. You wanna know why I think this??? Because we don't get to see every cute ass moment of Allura and Lance together so we can't possibly know what their relationship was truly like or how much they grew together and learned from one another. As seen in the episode, Day Forty-Seven (Kinkade And Rizavi's documentary) they happened to stumble upon Allura and Lance together so obviously the two of them had to have had a TON of moments like this. The writers and animators can't show every little detail of their lives together okay?? That's just how it is in fictional worlds, just like how I can't write out an entire universe in my fics, it's impossible to fit everything you want into the story you're creating.
         Allura and Lance were good together. I loved Lotura like everyone else (unless you didn't like that ship) but honestly Lotor wasn't the best guy for her. He was too consumed by revenge and hatred in the end and was willing to hurt Alteans, the people he wanted to save/protect to create his version of a peaceful world. Allura saw that and that's why she felt so betrayed by him. I don't see Lance as her rebound boy. I see Lance as the boy that was perfect for Allura. She was exactly what he needed. Lance is a strong, a good friend, a family man, courageous, overall amazing etc. all kinds of qualities that Allura saw value in. They were good for each other, they made each other happy. They loved each other.
     And I could go on and on but let's get to my next point.