2.8: bad girls club

Playlist: Right Girl Acoustic - The Maine

After

I have four major group chats in my phone. One is titled Why Are There So Many People In This Group Chat and includes everyone; Shiro, Matt, Allura, Pidge, Sarah, Hunk, Keith, Aurora, Jeremy, Tristen and I . The second biggest one is called The Biggest Nerds In The Galaxy and has the seven of us; Shiro, Matt, Allura, Pidge, Hunk, Keith and I. The third is the Breakfast Club with; Jeremy, Tristen, Aurora, Keith and I. The fourth is The Trio and contains only Pidge, Hunk and I.

Sometimes I mix these groups up and ask a question in The Biggest Nerds In The Galaxy that was really only meant for The Trio. Other times, I accidentally send a meme to Why Are There So Many People In This Group Chat when I meant to only send it to the Breakfast Club. It usually doesn't matter though. I love all of these people. They're all my friends and sometimes the mixup is a little funny. Today though, I got a notification that Aurora changed the name of one of the group chats. I thought it had been the Breakfast Club one but I was wrong.

A LITTLE PARTY NEVER KILLED NOBODY

Space Dad ™
Why the change in group name Aurora?

Sleeping Beauty
Why????
BECAUSE WE BOUT TO GET LIT IN THIS SHITTTTTTTT

It's TristEN not TristAN
FUQ IT UPPPPP
WHERE WE GOIN
WHAT WE DOIN

Lancey-Lance
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
IM READY

PidgeyPoo 🐦
I'm not

SarAHHHHHHHHH
YOU SHOULD KATE MY MATE.
WHERE WE GOIN

Princess 👑
OOOO I KNOW
ITS BETA THETA PI'S ANUAL "CHARITY" EVENT
RIGHT!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE REFERRING TO AURORA?????

The Hunkster
What do you mean "charity" event??

An Actual Meme
That sorority always throws a "charity" event once a year that's disguised as a party. The money they make from charging dudes at the door is what they end up giving to some local charity.

PidgeyPoo 🐦
?????
That's so shitty??? Do they even make that much money??

Doppelgänger
Yeah it does sound shitty but I know a girl in the sorority. One of the other girls rich fathers adds like three or four zeroes to whatever amount of money they make that night so it doesn't look bad.

The Emo One
That's still really shitty.

Doppelgänger
🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
If they make 100 dollars charging people it ends up being 100,000 so it can't be that bad right??? It's for charity after all

Lancey-Lance
Soooooooo
We're going right??

The Emo One
No

PidgeyPoo 🐦
No

The Hunkster
I have homework....