One

August 26, 2014

Nicki

I was brought into the detective's interrogation room and was sitting face to face with him.

"Nicki I know you know what happened the other night" he says.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I say folding my arms.

"You and Robert are the East coasts biggest dealers. This isn't the first time we've had issues with you both"

"First off y'all niggas never had issues with me. I don't have shit on my record"

"That's the problem sweetie. You're tough to crack but you and Meek are not cautious when it comes to your partnership. We have evidence that we think links you and him to this murder" he says. And at that moment is when I realized how deep we were in. How did I get to this point?

(The other night)

"Meek what the fuck did you do?!" I ask as we stand over crime scene. It was the body of Jamel a.k.a Jewel. We've had problems with him this past year.

"That nigga was 'bout to shoot" he says. "Had to knock the nigga off 'fore me" he said.

"Slipping Meek! Fuck!" I yell. "Five- O hot on us and with this they will try and bring us down" I say.

"No they ain't. We clearin house" he says.

"What are you about to do?" I ask.

"We calling Omelly. He will be our alibi. We clean this up. We got the money back from him now. Baby I got this"

"I'm not letting you handle this alone" I say. "I'm calling Rico over" I say pulling out my phone. We were too ahead of the game to quit.

"Miss Maraj!" Detective Bunch says snapping his fingers in my face. "You need to spill " he says.

"Ain't shit to spill. Call my lawyer" I say. He hawks me down and walks out the room.

Let's recap to where this all started...

May 1, 2013

"Run me my money!" I shout to my team. It was time to count what they hustled up. "Rico, Van, Dollas, count that shit" I demand.

My homegirl Candi then walks into the warehouse.

"Nicki" she says walking up to me.

"What?" I ask.

"Here" she says handing me two stacks.

"Thanks baby girl" I say giving her one back. "I knew that nigga Stylez was weak" I say. She laughs.

"Aye you heard about the party at club Coda in three days?"

"For Meek? Yeah. I ain't going though"

"Why not?"

"That nigga think he the king of the East side when I am. This is my town and I run the streets."

"Nicki you're so full of it. You and me going to that party. Everybody gone be there" she says.

"Everybody gone be there" I mock. "Fuck that nigga and that party. I ain't stopping my grind for no nigga" I say.

"Okay so when do you want me to scoop you?" She asks.

"Candi is yo delusional ass listening? I ain't going!"

"Yes you are"

"We done" my girl Cas says.

"I'll hit you later. We going to the club" she says walking out.

"Yeah aight" I say .

Meek

"He cutting up" I say to Deen and Tak. Omelly then pulls up.

"What's the beef?" He asks.

"You got yo piece on you?" I ask.

"Always"

"Them niggas from north Philly came at the crew with that bullshit again and I ain't having it. Whoever sending them niggas my way ain't learned that we gotta handle this shit face to face"

"Yeah I ain't with the shits" Omelly says.

"Time to bust some caps in they ass". We all hop out our whips and pull up on some youngins'.

"Y'all niggas ready to get murked?!" Deen yells pointing his AK 40 at one. I hem one up that tried to run off while Tak and O cornered three other niggas.

"We heard y'all like acting like grown man" O says.

"We just the messengers" one says. I look to my boys and laugh.

"Y'all hear that? They just the messengers" I say as we all laugh. My laughing stops and I shoot one in the legs. "Leave that as a fucking message!" I say and let his ass fall to the ground. Each one gets popped somewhere on they body.

Leaving them there we get back to our trap.

"I swear niggas been trying me since I got back!" I say frustrated.

"They jus' tryin' you Meek. They wanna see you"

"They gone see me! See me murk er'one of they ass!" I yell.

"Chill on that bullshit. Your birthday coming up" Tak says.

"Even on my birthday I ain't slowing down. I didn't stop my hustle locked up and I ain't gone be slipping up in club Coda either"

"There gone be some bad bitches there waiting to fuck too"

"Man I ain't on that" I say. "Besides I'm kicking it wit' Draya" I say.

"She ain't shit though compared to Nicki M" Omelly says.

"Who the fuck is this bitch er'body keep bringing up?"

"When you left she came up on her game. Got niggas out in the streets slavin'"

"That's that bitch that hang with Candi and Rika with the Rover?"

"Yeah. Shorty cold"

"She cross paths with me and she will know who I am"

"I'm sure she know who you are" Tak says emptying a duffle bag.

"Never mind these bitches. Let's go get this money" I say.

"Wait, besides ain't you just fucking around with Draya?" Deen asks.

"Yeah but she dope and down for a nigga"

"I heard she been on some other nigga dick down in Pittsburgh"

"She can do that but she know what's up. Ain't like we in a relationship no way. She just a jawn I keep 'round"

"Aight. Now we can count this money" Omelly says.

"Yo! Yo! Yo!" We hear our man Beetle says walking in. "Got some info for you" he says.

"Dash is looking for you" he says.

"He know where I am" I say counting up my money. "I ain't scared of Dash and I'm waiting on his ass" I say. "Find out where his niggas be at" I say. Beetle was my eyes and ears to the streets of Philly. He was cool and had the juice I needed. He nods leaving out.

Being back in these streets felt good and I wasn't letting no punk niggas even let the thought cross they mind that they ran shit.

Shae 💰